Can't See Or Bee Seen! I've got some work for you girlie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
ZXX70001212.jpg

ZXX31159.jpg

PN006338.jpg

PN006282.jpg

PN006281.jpg

PN006350.jpg

PN006318.jpg

-stops-
-stares-
*THUD*

Corbis Corbis, evil Corbis...
How dare they put that label on those heavenly pictures. We all await can't see or be seen's magical powers with Watermarks. 5 out of 16?
eek.gif
That's a lot of pictures. I like the Zoo-era ones the best.. Hmm...

*THUD*

<-insane

------------------
deathbear's flygirl eats artichokes
the above statement is a compliment

*comBUST*
and that's WITH the watermarks...

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

K This is the Corbis collection of U2 piccies. I'm gonna post all of the pics and I'd like you to give us a hand with the removal of the Watermark K? I knew you'd say yes! =D

BE058296.jpg

PN006146.jpg

Adam looks really yummy but Bono looks kida... freaky LOL

PN006150.jpg

PN006165.jpg

PN006148.jpg

PN006145.jpg

PN006144.jpg

Yeah Ana why did you make a new thread? Mine was already a thread for all her orders. Now she won't finish my order and Gina's! WAAH!
frown.gif

But thanks for all those tasty mullets! Several of those exist in non-watermark form already- the smoking fly is on the Fly thread here. The one of his face looking up and one of the Live Aid poses are also somewhere here free of the mark.

But I'm still bent out of shape you didn't use my thread. That's what it was for.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 03-18-2002).]

I'm sorry Desire4Bono
frown.gif

I didn't wanted to be rude or anything.
I wanted to post ALL the piccies of Corbis here because there are 250! so there's not gonna be space in yer thread!
That's why I asked no one to reply here. So after posting all the photos here, CantSeeOrBeSeen could edit them and get rid of the watermark

So would you forgive me? And Sicy too!?
frown.gif

I'd be happy to do as many as I can..... and I was thinking that maybe we could use this thread for posting the pics you want to be fixed (pics WITH the Watermarks) and I'll post the fixed ones in Desire's thread..... It was getting a little confusing with them all being in one thread... lol... and I couldn't remember which ones I'd done already.

But I'll start with the ones that were posted in Desire's thread (which I should have done by today!) and then I'll get to these ones!

Anyone can post pics in this thread!!! So if you see a pic that has a watermark or logo and you want it gone.... then post it in here!!!!! And other people can try removing them too!! Feel free! Hope this helps.....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Wow.... that sounds confusing.....

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 03-18-2002).]

THOSE are gorgeous!! I have seen some of those already done though maybe I can find them and post them here.

I LOVE THIS!!

PN014831.jpg

HUBBA HUBBA!! Drool, thud and swoon!

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

Here is one you posted that has already been done, just to save CSOBS some work. If I find more I'll come back and post them.

bo80.jpg

Back
Top Bottom