"Can't help falling in love" *Story for Mullen-Girl* 6th Chapter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Larry and Cristy get back to land. They return the boat and sit on a bench waiting for Bono to arrive.
Cristy: So... Ready for the concert?
Larry: I'm always ready, baby! *laughs and puts an arm around her* The question is: Are you ready?
Cristy: Totally! I've been waiting for these moments ages ago.
Larry: The concert?
Cristy: That and meeting you also. Larry: You can't imagine how happy I feel right now.
Larry: And you can't imagine how lucky I feel for meeting you. I wish we got time to know each other even more.
Cristy: Isn't it odd? Today we are together and tomorrow... Well who knows where you'll be*caresses is cheek*
Larry: *serious* And would you like me to stay if I could?
Cristy: *instantly* With all my heart.
Larry: *sighs* I don't know if this is too early, too quick to tell you; but I've got to do it. And I want you to listen carefully.
Cristy: Sure. I'm all ears.
*Larry sighs again and holds her hands tenderly*
Larry: Cristy, I'm going to be straight here. I'm really attracted to you. And I'm sure if the circumstances were different, I'd ask you to be my girl.
*Cristy remains in shock, silent. The words that Larry pronounced hit her hard, leaving her speechless. Her emotions now had a conflict. She felt so happy to hear that he liked her as more than a friend. But she felt terribly sad to hear Larry say a relationship couldn't be built. She has her sight lost in space, and Larry is expecting some words from her*

Larry: Cristy: Do you understand?
Cristy: *containing the tears* I... Of course I do.

*They both smile sweetly and hug tenderly for minutes. He kisses her head, and she tried to reach for his lips when people screaming and the honking of a car interrupt the intimate moment. Larry stands up and searches for the source of all the commotion*
sexaylarry1.jpg

Larry: Oh fook!
sexaylarry2.jpg

Cristy: What?s wrong?
Larry: What else? *points towards*
*Bono is running towards the couple, wearing black sweats and a white shirt, with his trademark cammo hat and black shades. People is running after him screaming so he looks kinda freaked when he reaches Larry and Cristy*

Bono: *catching hid breath* La? Larry, Cristy C?mon follow me!
Larry: *snarls* What in the world now?
Bono: Just run!

*Larry and Cristy run after Bono escaping from the multitude. They hide behind some cars on a parking lot and wait until they are ?out of danger?. Bono walks carefully to a newsstand and buys 3 newspapers. He goes back to the parking lot where Larry and Cristy still wait for him*

Larry: Bono! This is no time to be reading!
Cristy: *giggles* Are we gonna stay here for long?
Bono: No! No! No! . Listen: We need to get back to my car. Were going to pretend we are reading the newspaper, so no one walking in front of us can recognize us. Cristy: Can you see that black Mercedes?
Cristy: Yeah *nods*
Bono: Okay that?s my car. I need you to walk towards it first. Then me and finally you Larry. Understood?
Larry: This is ridiculous, Bono!
Bono: Oh no it?s not. Trust me. Ok Cristy: Ready?
Cristy: *excited* Totally!
Bono: Ok then go!

*Cristy nods and walks ?reading? the newspaper towards Bono?s Mercedes. She?s giggling and wondering if this was always the reaction Bono had with encounters of fans on the street. Bono followed closely and Larry followed Bono feeling really stupid. Finally, the 3 of them reach Bono?s car and got in. They stared at each other for just seconds when Cristy burst in laughter*

Larry: *confused* What?s so funny, Cristy?
Cristy: *LOL* This is the coolest thing I?ve ever done! You rock Bono!
Bono: *grinning* I do?
Larry: He does?
Cristy: yeah! Gimme those 5! *high five?s Bono*
Bono: *Now starting to laugh* hey! Wadda ya know? We really kicked arse! *chuckles*
Larry: *still confused* That was funny ? Bono: What was that all about? I?ve never seen you avoiding a loving crowd.
Bono: Loving? That was a raging crowd! At one moment I feared for my life!
Cristy: How come?
Bono: Those people were mad at me because? I kinda?
Larry: Oh! Let me guess: You almost drove the car over someone *rolleyes*
Cristy: *laughs madly*
Bono: *pouts* Emmm.. Something like that, Larry *hangs head in shame*
Larry and Cristy:
eek.gif

Bono: But don?t worry! No one got hurt! He he *smiles nervously*
Larry: okay, Bono. We are just going to pretend none of this happened. But, I?m afraid I will be the one driving now. So let?s change seats and we?ll get going, deal?
Bono: *nods* I?m ready to let go of the steering wheel now. *smiles*
Cristy:*chuckles* That was funny.
Larry: We?ll have to leave the jokes for later guys. We are running late for the last rehearsal.
Bono: Then I should drive.
*Larry throws darts with his sight to Bono*
Bono: Nevermind.
*Larry starts the engine and they head towards the astrodome, where the concert is going to be held*

i'd just like to say one thing. this is the best story i've read...and i LOVE stories...(see name
biggrin.gif
)

anyway, before i ever knew much about pleba i started lurking here, and this was one of the first stories i ever read. i was so hooked that i sat there completely in a daze reading it over and over. i almost forgot about it for a while, but now i'm SOOOOOOOO glad you're finishing it! it reminds me of when i first started coming here.

you've got some real talent! keep on writing, cause it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

OMG, THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER
as u can probably guess i dont get out much
write on ana

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

u glorify the past while the future dries up.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Ana!!!!! Otro capitulo!!!!

OMG that's so fecking hilarryous..I can actually see myself and everybody doing that...awww And Larry saying that he wishes that I could be his girl *Siiiiiiiiiiiigh* Oooh I can't wait to read the rest! *hugs Ana* Gracias
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Yay updates!!!
I was beginning to think you had forgotten about the story.
wink.gif

That was great Ana-it made me lol!
I love the PLEBA stories.
smile.gif

------------------
We're here for a good
time not a long time
- Bill Huber

Originally posted by Ana:
guys: something is written so far, but it needs to be finished...
YAY Cristy! Que bueno que te gusto este capitulo! *abrazotes*
smile.gif

yahooooooo!!!!!
keep it coming
biggrin.gif

------------------
----Maria----

what you dont have you dont need it now

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:
oh...you all got my hopes up when i saw this near the top...

frown.gif

lol, me too.
frown.gif

------------------
----Maria----

what you dont have you dont need it now

we want more, we want more
the people have spoken, or in this case typed

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

u glorify the past while the future dries up.

AWW girlies! thanks for all your words! *PLEBA group hug*
smile.gif
And Cristy: Sorry for the delay but I DO have something to post, but I'm not sure I like it. I've been thinking of rewriting it, but I'm still not that convinced. GAHH!! I swear I'm dying to finish this, it's hard to be a writer y'know?? (except for Cristy as you may know)
wink.gif

Cristy! Te prometo que pronto te termino tu historia!! *XO*
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom