"Can't help falling in love" *Story for Mullen-Girl* 1st Chapter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
um, could you post the next one in a new thread please?
cos, this one's getting long, and I don't want it to combust or something

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER GOING TO BE READY?!?!? I'M GOING NEARLY INSANE FROM THE WAIT!!! PLEASE PLEASE HURRY!!! *gets sat down and is lectured by Edge about the value of paitence and letting a writer take their time to make a story great* oh no.... now he'll never shut up... help me!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Originally posted by Princess Bononoke:
I have writers block ...

AWWWW I'm sorry!! Same thing happened to me when I was writing my own lil U2 story. Hey take all the time you need to get inspired again! Serious no rush. We LOVE your story way too much and can be as paitent as you need *HUGZ* it'll be ok *gets a cookie from Edge for behaving* LOL TAKE CARE !!

Originally posted by Kristie:
um, could you post the next one in a new thread please?
cos, this one's getting long, and I don't want it to combust or something

ditto, but will u say here what the name of the next thread is, cos im a bit slow on the uptake and it could take me days to figure out. thanx

------------------
what you dont have you dont need it now

Deal,

I'll post the next chapter on a new thread
smile.gif

btw: I still have the writer's block so... I really don't know when will the next chapter will be posted
frown.gif

take all the time u need!!!! but not too long cos the rest of us may die from curiosity.
biggrin.gif

------------------
----Maria----

YAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
go girl, write on!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
----Maria----

Yay Ana!
I'll just have to occupy myself in the tent with Adam while I wait for the next chapter!
wink.gif

Look what PLEBA has done to me. I'm giving Bono a bath in another thread and I'm hitting on Adam in this one! LOL!

------------------
Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows. --Jennifer Unlimited

Originally posted by JennyBean:
Yay Ana!
I'll just have to occupy myself in the tent with Adam while I wait for the next chapter!
wink.gif

Look what PLEBA has done to me. I'm giving Bono a bath in another thread and I'm hitting on Adam in this one! LOL!

its a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.
biggrin.gif

------------------
----Maria----

Ummmm did I miss it or was the story ever continued in another thread?? LOL I'm in the middle of writting my own lil story for someone and I JUST now remembered not seeing any new thread announcing the continuation of this wonderful and most beautiful story. someone know what happened?? and are we still in the tent w/the guys?? lmao. ok i'm done.

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

I'm glad someone still remembers lol
biggrin.gif

In fact, I'm a wee surprised 'cos yesterday I *finally* decided to continue the stuck chapter I wrote weeks ago. And guess what? I have a little surprise
wink.gif
. Jem, I haven't post anything here, but very very soon you'll have an update on this story.

------------------
What do you want?

woo-hoo!! I always wondered if I like fell into some other dimension where this story never existed or continued. I'm so happy that you will continue it! 3 Cheers for the continuation! *does a happy dance and restocks the food,drinks and everything else needed for the tent*

------------------

Originally posted by Chrissie Clayton:
What a day!!!! I thought of posting a 'PLEASE UPDATE' sign but Jem was the first to do it.
biggrin.gif

ya me too... but i couldnt find the tread. anyhoo. uve made my day. write on girl
biggrin.gif

------------------
----Maria----

Back
Top Bottom