"Can't help falling in love" *Story for Mullen-Girl* 1st Chapter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redface.gif
my god
*falls off the seat
how can u do this to us
ur driving me completely mad.

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

Good news girlies!

Okay, I'm close to finish the 5th chapter but I just need to give some "adjustments" to it. So please stay tuned, because as things are going, I'm pretty sure TOMORROW is gonna be posted! YAY!

BTW: You gals are sooooo cruel!! How dare you post Larry yummy piccies when I'm suffering from a terrible "Bono love" identity crisis!! I hate you!!
mad.gif
LOL j/k

I hope you don't wanna kill me, sorry for the cliffhanger
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Ana:
Good news girlies!

Okay, I'm close to finish the 5th chapter but I just need to give some "adjustments" to it. So please stay tuned, because as things are going, I'm pretty sure TOMORROW is gonna be posted! YAY!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I can?t wait to read it...

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

*Goes back into the tent that was set up for waiting of the next chapter and chats it up w/Edge 'til the new edition to the wonderful story arrives and reminds the other ladies... the rest of the band is here if u find u'rself wanting to umm distract u'r attention from waiting..you'll have to ask Cristy to borrow Larry. LOL We've got the food. We've got the drinks. We've got the guys so we can wait for the next chapter!
ok i'm done.

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

*********5TH CHAPTER*********

*Larry and Cristy walk holding hands towards the riverwalk. The river flows calmly, with few boats on it's water. Larry stops and inhales deeply*

Larry: This place is beautiful.
Cristy: It sure is. Too bad I don?t come here as often as I would like to.
Larry: And why is that?
Cristy: Well? Mainly because I don?t have anyone to make me company.
Larry: And what are we waiting for? C?mon!

*He pulls her and they run laughing towards the boat rentals. They get a boat and Larry jumps in first*

Larry: Now you Cristy. I?ll help you *offers her a hand*
Cristy: The boat is gonna sink with me in Larry! *LOL*
Larry: *chuckles* C?mon! Jump in!
Cristy: Okay, okay! Here I go!

*Cristy jumps in but she loses her balance. She is close to fall into the water but Larry grabs her by the hips and pulls her towards his body, hugging her and remaining still for a moment. A moment that let Larry inhale the aroma of Cristy?s hair, and a moment that let Cristy inhale the cologne scent on Larry?s neck. She felt the urge to kiss him, but in a total act of courage, she let go of him and smiled thankfully*

Cristy: Thanks for saving me.
Larry: My pleasure. *turns on the motor of the boat, while Cristy seats*

* both remain silent, just looking at the surroundings. They both asked themselves why did they felt enormously happy in the company of each other. But also, they were starting to get worried. [ I] What will it happen tomorrow?[/I] was a question that they were afraid to know it?s answer.
Cristy decided to break the ice and began to talk.*

Cristy: I?m having a wonderful time, Larry. Thank you so much.
Larry: No, thank you Cristy. Thanks for everything . You?ve made my day . *Cristy blushes and Larry kisses her head* Y?know , this is the first time in a long time that I?ve felt so good in the company of a woman.
Cristy: Really?
Larry: *nods* Yes. And Y?know what? *takes off his sunglasses*
Cristy: What?
Larry: *looking deeply into her brown eyes* I?m so glad it?s you.

*He kisses her cheek softly and caresses it. Cristy smiles and feels heaven inside*

Cristy: And I?m so happy I?ve met you.

*They stare at each other in a timeless instant. Forgetting about everything and just giving themselves away to that beautiful feeling. Close to kiss for the first time, they got interrupted but someone screaming, dissolving the intimate atmosphere*

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Larry: Oh FUCK!

*A boat with 3 girls approaches the couple?s boat. They are screaming like crazy and almost try to rip Larry?s clothes. They are so excited they don?t even notice the huge snarl on Larry?s face*

Girl1: Oh Larry, Larry! It?s really you!!!
Girl2: I told you it was him!!! *squeals*
Girl3; Oh My God! You?re so hot Larry you almost burn me!!
Girl1: Sign my shirt Larry! Sign my Shirt!!!!

Larry: *visibly mad* Would you please be kind and wait until I get off the boat? As you can see I have company and I need some privacy.
Girl2: C?mon Larry! It won?t take long.
Larry: *rolls eyes and tries to not lose his patience* Once again: Please be patient and wait until I get on land.
Girl1: Why so harsh? *stares jealously at Cristy* I bet she?s just another fan like us.
Larry: *Now really angry* AND WHY BY SUCH A KNUCKLE HEAD, MISS!!?? Y?know what? Do me a favor: STAY AWAY! *moves the boat away*

Girl3: Oh great!
Girl2: Way to go you idiot! You made Larry piss off!!
Girl1: Well he looks reaaaaally cute mad!
Girl2 and 3: SHUT UP!

*Meanwhile at the couples boat*

Larry: Fuck! I really hate people like that! Why don?t they.. *notices Cristy?s lost sight and asks* What?s wrong?
Cristy: That girl was right
Larry: What do you mean?
Cristy: I?m just a fan. I?m just like her.
Larry: *takes her face in his hands* Listen to me: If you were just a fan for me, do you think I?d be here with you? If you were like that rude bitch , do you think I?d try to console you and tell you that you are so much more to me?
Cristy: *shakes head and mumbles* No.
Larry: Exactly. I really like you. I really do. Listen: I?m gonna be straight with you. I?

*Larry?s cell phone rings and after deciding between answering it or finish talking with Cristy, he takes it and answers*

Larry: Hello?
Bono: Hey Lars, ?tis Bono. Where are you, man?
Larry: Umm? At the San Antonio River, why?
Bono: The River? Smoooth Move, man.
Larry: please FOAD. So what do you want?
Bono: Have you seen what time it is?
Larry: No. Why?
Bono: Larry, it?s 4:15. Sorry to break this to you but it?s time for rehearsals remember?
Larry: * slapping his forehead* Oh crap! Yeah, yeah. I remember.
Bono: Do you want me to pick you up? I?m in the car right now.
Larry: Yeah, sure.
Bono: Ok. I?ll be there in about? 15 minutes.
Larry: If you don?t crash into any trees *snicker*
Bono: Ha Ha. Ok then.
Larry: Done. *hangs up* That was Bono.
Cristy: yeah I figured *giggles*
Larry: He?s coming in 15 minutes. Y?know : Time to rehearsals and stuff.
Cristy: *slightly saddened by the news* Oh, OK.
*Larry turns on the motor and heads to shore. While Cristy fears the dream is soon to end*

*lip quivers as she tries not to cry* I HATE when all lovie dovie romantics get rudly interupted by crazed fans!! *finds the crazy fans and with the help of Edge sinks their battleship -Edge! it's a boat not a battleship...geez-* Anywho. This gets more beautiful by the chapter!! Keep up the most wonderful work!! *cheers on Cristy and Larry and then goes back to having a talk to Edge 'bout the difference between battleships and regular lil boats*

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Happy Thought of the Day:
Larry, covered in gold body paint.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Yay Ana!! Another great chapter. I'll just join my fellow Plebans in the tent and wait for the next installment. I'll promise not to badger you for the next one if you promise not to make us wait so long!
smile.gif

Oh Oh Oh !! Edge and I know who those rude girls are!! They're CREED FANS!! ROTFLMFAO! I've seen female Creed fans and DAMN they're scary!! And a lot of them are bloody rude! *gets pulled back into the tent by Edge who's trying not to bust out laughing @ his crazy girl* ok i'm done.

damn right were not!!!! the story keeps on getting better and better. jebus im sooooo bloody curious. i wanna know what happens in the end but then again i dont want the story to end, know what i mean? it sorta like a really, really, really good soap opeara. lol.

I don't think so, Spinny
PLEBA girls aren't rude
smile.gif
I was just joking!! Hence the winking smiley after my post!!! I know that Pleba girls would never be rude, and would always show U2, and their friends respect!!! R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

BTW: You gals are sooooo cruel!! How dare you post Larry yummy piccies when I'm suffering from a terrible "Bono love" identity crisis!! I hate you!!
mad.gif
LOL j/k

larrysmile.jpg

mhahahahaha im so evil.lol

this is the best story ever
well done bononoke
biggrin.gif

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

u glorify the past while the future dries up.

*reminds those in the tent that the band is staying in the tent with them and Adam is starting to feel a bit frisky* Good thing I got a REALLY HUGE tent so there's LOTS of room for fun and other activities *snugglez up with Edge and reads the latest guitar magazines 'til the next chapter comes*

------------------

Great story but you forgot about the wallet. I mean they had the date because of the wallet. And Christy forgot to give it back to Larry. But when the girls appeared....LMAO!

Ok IT's all right. I'm looking forward to read the rest of the story: So please hurry!!!!!

------------------
Making love involves two people, having sex involves one - Adam

Originally posted by JemEvans:

AWWWW I'm sorry!! Same thing happened to me when I was writing my own lil U2 story. Hey take all the time you need to get inspired again! Serious no rush. We LOVE your story way too much and can be as paitent as you need *HUGZ* it'll be ok *gets a cookie from Edge for behaving* LOL TAKE CARE !!

ditto that!!!
biggrin.gif

take ur time girlie.

Back
Top Bottom