Cannes V2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to step away from my computer tooo bu I can't

imagem11.jpg

imagem10.jpg

imagem5.jpg

imagem4.jpg

*throws arms in air* i give up..blasted things wont convert..and if they do it screws the quality up horribly..

:huh:

I know this is weird, but has any of you guys noticed that Bono always wears more than the other three guys do?

butter7 said:
I know this is weird, but has any of you guys noticed that Bono always wears more than the other three guys do?

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's sad but true

Edge = shirt+nice pair of pants+ scnickers

Adam = shirt + paints+ shoes

Larry = wonderful shirt + paints+ horrible shoes

Bono = bizarre glasses + hat + horrible shoes+ nice paints + shirt+jacket

Why he nedde of all that?!?!

Jeannieco said:
He has the most amazing green eyes doesn't he? Kindness just pours out of them and they twinkle like Bono's :)
I love twinkly eyes that sparkle!
:heart:

Yes, he is clearly happy to be there. As I would have been.

YSI vid's not working for me... :sad: Will try another :wink:

Many thanks to those posting links and photos! They all look great (although I'm not sold on Bono's glasses either) :hyper:

First thanks to everyone for posting all the to die for pics WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was woundering if anyone has a vedio to download of the perfomance? I have also been checking out you tube but no such luck yet. If anybody does I sure would appcaite it.

eriekittym

I didn't know this was happening!!!! I'm spending too much time in Second Life darn it!!!! (where virtual U2 did a sold-out show today and I couldn't get a ticket!)

I have seen the YouTube video and all I have to say is ADAM!!!! A-DAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG
Argh! *curses the time zones into oblivion*
I can't believe I missed all this excitement!
Bono looks SOO POP-era! The glasses have grown on me.
Edge looks DELICIOUS. He looks so nice & slim in that shirt and his eyes are LIKE WOAH! :combust:
Larry looks gorgeous as always
And Adam just looks cooool.

Oooh, how lovely it was to wake up to all this!! :hyper:

eriekittym said:
First thanks to everyone for posting all the to die for pics WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was woundering if anyone has a vedio to download of the perfomance? I have also been checking out you tube but no such luck yet. If anybody does I sure would appcaite it.

eriekittym

well this is the video of the band arriving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Pd0-Nofs8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom