Cannes V2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightsong said:
I uploaded my capture to:
http://download. ysi .com/83B1813521E36E96

Starts about 2 minutes before they arrive. It is what it is and about 130 MB. If you have any problems playing it, just download VLC. It's free and it plays anything :)

Thank you! :applaud:

I'm looking at Getty Images. Julian Lennon was there; could Bono's sunglasses be the ones from the MR auction?

Also the gentleman with the long graying hair and glasses was Wim Wenders. And Frank Miller, who directed Sin City and 300, was there (probably to check out the 3D technology.)

76ab9b7e.jpg

silvrlvr said:
I'm looking at Getty Images. Julian Lennon was there; could Bono's sunglasses be the ones from the MR auction?

Also the gentleman with the long graying hair and glasses was Wim Wenders. And Frank Miller, who directed Sin City and 300, was there (probably to check out the 3D technology.)

The ones from the auction were blue, I believe. But that would have been cool

U2Fanatic4ever said:
ahhh.... much better in here than over at EYKIW

they are just bashing the shit out of bono over there... its ridiculous.. and they still think its funny:mad:

Here in Pleba , it's all about the love ...:love:

I missed the whole thing , I wasn't home ...
so thank you everyone posting pics ... :drool:

um i donno what ya'll want..i can convert the videos so you dont have to have VLC player and upload them or what?

It will probably not be finished until tomorrow but i have it all

BonoFox1 said:
I may reconsider my opinion about these glasses. Bono looks YOUNG in this picture. A little tired, though.
And I think the photos of Bono singing on the steps are amazing.
Thank you all for the pictures and the uploads.
I think I am going to bed now, half past one. :yawn:

I'm listening to the playback of Vertigo. The sound system was a little rocky at the beginning and it didn't help Bono at all. But it cleans up at the bridge.

Too bad Life Magazine is no longer with us: couldn't you just see that photo of Bono on a full-page inside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom