Cannes V2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AngelofHarlem01 said:
Wow how on earth do they get the pics up so fast!?!

Their cameras are connected with laptops and they send the pictures via wireless.

The poor quality of Bono's vocals may have been partially caused by technical difficulties. He did sound a little rough, but he was also a little bit drowned out by the music, as though his mic wasn't turned up very high :shrug:

They looked so good :) Edge's shirt, Adam's hair, Bono's jacket, and Larry looked how he always looks :tongue: I do have a theory about Bono's glasses though, maybe those are what the 3D glasses for the movie look like :wink:

I bet they'll play again after the movie is over. I mean, moving the equipment was necessary, given how many came flooding up those stairs as soon as they did, but hopefully we'll see them putting it back soon :D

Also, apparently the Cannes people only own one U2 CD: The Best of 1980-1990 :lol:

r3705349256.jpg

r3908548591.jpg

love2bmama said:
I know if it was the middle of the night and I was tired, the last thing I'd want to do was watch a 3D movie of myself, lol!!!

O/T, but during the premiere of "Gone With the Wind" Vivien Leigh was so bored she snuck out to dinner...maybe they'll do that! :wink:

i want a picture of them with the 3D glasses on....when will they come back out to perform if they do?

U2Fanatic4ever said:
ahhh.... much better in here than over at EYKIW

they are just bashing the shit out of bono over there... its ridiculous.. and they still think its funny:mad:

told ya so! :yes:

Given that the audience is gone I think chances aren't that good that they will do a second gig.

It does look like Edge has been manscaped.

He looks good though. I'm not crazy about the wide-legs on Adam, they're a little too hip-hop.

That pink/orange/green combo on Catherine Owens is striking.

I uploaded my capture to:
http://download. ysi .com/83B1813521E36E96

Starts about 2 minutes before they arrive. It is what it is and about 130 MB. If you have any problems playing it, just download VLC. It's free and it plays anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom