Cannes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one4u2 said:
The band had been due to appear before the press, but their plane was delayed. They are in Cannes for Saturday's official late evening screening of the film, however.

:(

Where are the news from...?:ohmy:

^ It was on U2.com

Catherine Owens apologised that the band were unable to get to the press conference as their plane had been delayed.'They're really sorry about it and they're going to make it up to everyone - they even had their guitars with them.'

hcbiggs2002 said:
:hyper: I'm have take a couple of hours shut eyes now, otherwise I won't be able to make it! :yawn: Gonna keep me comp on and set my cellphone of wake me up in two hours time! ;)

Hmmm...Quite good idea...:) Maybe I will do just the same...:)

what the heck are they doing to the red carpet..:huh: they didnt cover it up before..

:giggle: okay im all set for the next few hours..got a drink..ice cream...licorice..a puppy..hehe but i gotta get up for chapstick..oh and my blanket..cause its cold in here

well...this is not good... it doesn't work here neither.

but the two guys said that they'll come back and that there's U2's performance coming up, so I hope the cam will work soon again.

hughfan_1 said:

anyone wondering where the instruments are? They are supposed to perform on the steps. I do not see anything set up there.

the people who are watching Michael Moore's film have to get out first I guess...

hughfan_1 said:

anyone wondering where the instruments are? They are supposed to perform on the steps. I do not see anything set up there.
the cant set up yet..they have to wait for the last viewing to end..the moore people will walk out the red carpet again for photos..then they will clean it again then u2 can set up..but it isnt sure if they will play before or after the viewing..id figure before since they already did the sound check..

hughfan_1 said:

Posted a pic a few pages back, everything is on wheels ready to go ;) It was amazing how fast they set up the full stage when they played at the reopening of the Superdome.

tanner_sis said:
the cant set up yet..they have to wait for the last viewing to end..the moore people will walk out the red carpet again for photos..then they will clean it again then u2 can set up..but it isnt sure if they will play before or after the viewing..id figure before since they already did the sound check..

I think after, since.... thnen the crew would have time to set up the stage while the movie is screening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom