Can you guys do pics of U2 and other musicians?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:
4954318d.jpg

Here Crimson:wave:

Trent Reznor is the gorgeous, well in my opinion though he doesn't look so good there, lead singer of Nine Inch Nails.
Thank you Carmel for the pic.
And yes it does look as though Bono has a new hair cut...:hmm:

U2Granny posted that pic Crimsion....Trent does look kinda plain there, perhaps he was dressing down for that night, tring to be casual? I have a thing for Trent, he is dark and mysterious. TO:Galeon- Trent Reznor is the lead singer in a band called NINE INCH NAILS ....He is hot and his music is kick ass :wink:

band sounds unknown to me...
is it me or does that pic make Bono look years younger??? must be the hair, and the can of guinness :wink:

:shocked: You have never hear of NIN?!!!! Go to I tunes and listen to a song called "Closer"
You will be hooked:wink:

can't buy things voer the internet, can't dowload with shareware.. yes I have parents who are afraid of the scary ol' internet... AND WE HAVE WINDOWS ME!
talking about being paradoxal... :eyebrow:

Babydoll said:
^^ :lol: u are lucky to be tall, Gg!

<---- is 5'1 in shoes.

:reject:

i bet i'd make bono look like a giant! ;)
You and I need to get our picture taken on either side of him. He'll LOVE us :lol:

Babydoll said:
^^ :lol: u are lucky to be tall, Gg!

<---- is 5'1 in shoes.

:reject:

i bet i'd make bono look like a giant! ;)

well, not THAT lucky because I'd make Bono look short... :(
also kafrun, maybe we could go on a picture with the four of us, sorted from tallest to shortest ;) that way I'll always end up next to Bono :lol:

rudybay said:
yeah, im quite aware, can someone please aid me

ive a got pic of edge and tom yorke, you guys prolly figured that out, please help me!!
thanx in advance

I'd love to see it, though I think I know which one you're referring to. :)

You can upload it to photobucket or snapfish, some place like that and then you can link it here. Copy the full link they give you and then go to reply in the thread, click the IMG button beneath the smileys and copy the link there. It'll have

Back
Top Bottom