can someone tell me about this photo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pattip2000

New Yorker
3453B3B683A57Ffp3383Enu3D3263B3E767.jpg

Does anyone know where this photo was taken and who took it? I got it form the Tag Thread 2 it was originally posted by shaynar, but I don't know if she took it. I love this picture, it now lives on my desktop, so anyone info on it is appreciated. Also, if anyone has any others similar to it could you please post them here?

Thanks

hm all I know is that I've seen it around u2-vertigo-tour.com ... but I haven't got a clue where... can't find it on my computer anymore either.. I was so sure I had it!

ullevi_john1.jpg

I don't know if that's too similar or not, but it's the same gesture and the same song, but another angle and another city.

I can try and get the original picture in a few weeks when the swedish boards are back online if you want to?

Taken by L03vik
32.jpg

Not sure if that's COBL, though.

All I had, hope that helps you out a bit.

Last edited:
Of the ones I took, these are the closest:

photo4.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo16.jpg

I've seen some sweet pics, but I was always so pumped during the first song, I skipped taking pics.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Of the ones I took, these are the closest:

photo4.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo16.jpg

I've seen some sweet pics, but I was always so pumped during the first song, I skipped taking pics.

Yeah, exactly. You get so caught up in the moment that you completely forget to take pictures. Sooo dumb!

biff said:

Yeah, exactly. You get so caught up in the moment that you completely forget to take pictures. Sooo dumb!

That's me! Actually, after seeing my first show or two, I predetermined what songs I would take pictures during at which shows. I'm the type of person that gets so caught up in what I'm doing, I end up watching the whole show through a lens. I limited myself to taking pics during Bullet, ABOY, One, plus a few misc here and there, and recording Miss Sarajevo. COBL, Streets, Electric Co/Gloria, Pride the camera was in it's case hanging on the rail and I was going nutso :D

That's me! Actually, after seeing my first show or two, I predetermined what songs I would take pictures during at which shows. I'm the type of person that gets so caught up in what I'm doing, I end up watching the whole show through a lens. I limited myself to taking pics during Bullet, ABOY, One, plus a few misc here and there, and recording Miss Sarajevo. COBL, Streets, Electric Co/Gloria, Pride the camera was in it's case hanging on the rail and I was going nutso :D

i tried to take pics at the beginning of the Boston show i was at (it was my first arena show and we were up front) but for the first half hour all i got was blurred pics... i was so excited and shaking so badly i couldn't hold the camera still! :lol:

Last edited:
Originally posted by The_Edge89 Taken by L03vik
32.jpg

Not sure if that's COBL, though.

All I had, hope that helps you out a bit. [/B]

This pic needs to be posted on this page too. Dayamn! :ohmy:

Yea, about the pictures... Well I wanted to take a camera to the gig, but it wasn't allowed and the security people went through your stuff before you could enter the stadium and I had no one to give the camera to in case they wouldn't let me enter with it, so I didn't take it :( The thing is, at first I felt a bit sad becasue of that, I had a nice seat and I could take great pictures but then, being in the gig and all, I don't think I could even hold the camera to take a picture :lol: And it kind of cuts the show too... my friends next to me were taking pictures all the time, quite boring... Nevertheless, if I had the chance to go to more than one gig I'd definitely take some pictures, just to have some nice memories and to share, you know :)

I found another one like it in the misc. photo thread
bono.jpg

if anyone cares the first picture I was talking about it this one:
3453B3B683A57Ffp3383Enu3D3263B3E767.jpg

I made some changes to my photobucket account and the link got broken.

Love to see that I'm not the only one who go after this pic.

I'd love to have a bigger version of this photo, but I just couldn't find one.:huh:

Back
Top Bottom