Can someone help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lisa2004

Acrobat
Hi, it's Jo here and I was wondering if one of you lovely ladies (or fellas??) could do me a big favour.

This is for anyone who is going to see the boys sometime this fall. My sister Lisa has been going through a bit of a bad time lately and I wanted to cheer her up quite badly. Ive banned her from interference for the time being as I wanted to try to keep this as a surprise. Would it be possible, if I gave one of you guys who is going to a show in the near future my phone number, could you call us during the gig? Nothing would cheer Lisa up more, just to hear a bit of the show.. we are both pinning for the guys - and it would really help me make my sister happy. I am in the UK and realise it would cost a lot of money to call us but am more than willing to pay you by paypal before the gig if you could do this for me.

If its possible, please PM me.

Thanks so much for reading guys, you are all really good mates :)

Love Jo. xx

If I was going I swear I'd try, but good luck! I know someone on here will do it, there are a lot of nice people. =)

I have no tickets, if I get any I will contact you about a call but I don't think I'm going to get any :( I called a couple people during the last tour when their favorite song came on.

I'm going at the end of October but I don't have a cell phone either :sad: I'll ask around to some of the people I know will be there that may have a phone, though :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm going at the end of October but I don't have a cell phone either :sad: I'll ask around to some of the people I know will be there that may have a phone, though :hug:

Thanks Sad_Girl, thats really great of you. I appreciate it :):)

You know, it is hard keeping my sister away from PLEBA, she keeps asking me why - lol! I'm running out of excuses!! I cant keep telling her its the only part of interference that is down!!

Jo.

Back
Top Bottom