Can I get some positive vibes for my lady?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheGenericPoet

The Fly
Dear Moderators, I'm sorry but I'm still pretty new to this forum and didn't know where to post this. I didn't know if I should post in Pleba or Dream Out Loud, her fave hangouts in here, but I wasn't sure it was right for Its Official either. Could someone be so kind as to move it to the appropriate forum for me?

I was going to send a group email but I realised I don't have many addy's of Laurie's friends in my hotmail. As a few of you already know Laurie (LCK) underwent surgery this afternoon after some recent health problems have left her partially deaf. The surgery itself is minor, but its unknown at this time whether she will regain her hearing. So I'm just writing this so people will know why she's not online for a little bit and I was hoping to get some prayers, good vibes, positive thoughts, etc. Thanks, Matt.

I'm gonna scoot this over to PLEBAns...I think that might be the best spot.

Send her my best wishes and tell her to take care!! :)

~Kat :heart:

Thank you all for your messages of friendship and concern. Laurie is home recuperating and I will print this thread to give to her. :hug: for your kindness.

And thank you to the moderators for finding a home for my post. Lol, I didn't even know Pleba had subforums, I haven't peeked in here although I've been tempted in a crashing the ladies slumber party kind of way :wink:

Again, thanks. Matt.

:hug: thanks everyone for all the lovely thoughts & get well wishes. And lol, @ GenericPoet re crashing a grls' slumbe party- STOP picturing all the cute Plebans in their jammies! And thanks to Bonochick for moving this to PLEBA, the friendliest corner of cyberspace. :) lol, now if you'll excuse me I have a few pics to catch up on in the main folder, I do believe I've missed an RSOC day or two. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom