Can BONO fit in his lether trousers again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As much as I love Bono, I don't want to see him in Fly leather pants. I do think he can pull off the Elevation leather ones those were less baggie.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i had a fear that this thread would involve a picture of shaun vox in said black leather trousers, yet i opened it anyways... sorta like when people slow down when they drive past a car wreck.

:uhoh: please don't give him any ideas!!!

Are lether trousers anything like leather trousers? Or are they a kind of fake leather, like pleather?

:hmm:

The Fly outfit is not in real leather. If it was, it would never have that shine, neither that perceived texture. That's an imitation made in PVC. I have already wore both: similar imitations and real leather.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i had a fear that this thread would involve a picture of shaun vox in said black leather trousers, yet i opened it anyways... sorta like when people slow down when they drive past a car wreck.

bitch please :wink:

Rosebud said:
That's right. Anyway, Bono always called them his "plastic pants". God those must have been hell to take off after a show. Like "the amazing suctioning trousers"

Taking leather or latex off when your skin is wet all over is a real hard job, you can bet that...

this thread is a perfect example of why we need a new album...I was going to quote someone, but then realized pretty much the whole thread is quotable :lol:

and Aygo....ehhh....:scratch:

Aygo said:

Taking leather or latex off when your skin is wet all over is a real hard job, you can bet that...

Especially if you have hairly legs like Bono.

But I wouldn't mind helping him out. :whistle:

Aygo said:

I think that why the 92-93 had some Bono costume changes. The black PVC suit was usually gone by the time he was on the walkway. Bono would only be in a t-shirt for the acoustic bit.

Back
Top Bottom