Can BONO fit in his lether trousers again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2FanPeter said:
I think that why the 92-93 had some Bono costume changes. The black PVC suit was usually gone by the time he was on the walkway. Bono would only be in a t-shirt for the acoustic bit.
He took the jacket off, but he still had the pants on. He wore them all the way until the Mirrorball Man/MacPhisto encore. I'm sure that inbetween, he had a special team assigned for the task of peeling the pleather from him :lol:

U2FanPeter said:

I think that why the 92-93 had some Bono costume changes. The black PVC suit was usually gone by the time he was on the walkway. Bono would only be in a t-shirt for the acoustic bit.

Now... I am pretty sure I would have remembered if Bono had been wearing only a T-shirt!!!! :ohmy: :giggle:

Carrie

It just too unhealthy to wear leather pants, especially for male.

That specific body part hang out of the body has a reason!

:huh: :huh: :huh:

I don't know about you, but I'm headed over to "Jeans day!!!"

OMG!!! :lmao:
Thanx I needed that... do you think he was just powered up really well so he could slide out of the pants... :hmm:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

He took the jacket off, but he still had the pants on. He wore them all the way until the Mirrorball Man/MacPhisto encore. I'm sure that inbetween, he had a special team assigned for the task of peeling the pleather from him :lol:

Oh what I wouldn't have given to have been assigned to said team.....:drool: :combust: :evil:

Hey man, YOU were the one fantasizing about B in his leather pants!

I think you're more of a pleban than you'd like to think. But don't despair, we are a a kind, non-judgemental fellowship in which I am sure you will find endless happiness :evil:

Rosebud said:
Hey man, YOU were the one fantasizing about B in his leather pants!

I think you're more of a pleban than you'd like to think. But don't despair, we are a a kind, non-judgemental fellowship in which I am sure you will find endless happiness :evil:

:yes:and double yes .

You should know us PLEBA women want to analyse Bono OUT of his trews, not IN them :evil: GAH did I say that out loud? :whistle:

Galeongirl said:
Ew. No offence, but he's a bit too old for that now...

Plus, older guys still trying to wear leather pants in my opinion is sort of tacky, like those that still try to wear the long hair in a ponytail. :no:

Although in Bono's defence, if he really wanted to get into shape he could do it and look great . I just think it would look like he's trying too hard to sport leather pants.

^ I agree. I don't understand what's so great about leather pants anyway. I'd rather have Bono in one of his comfy (Red) shirts and cuddle up to him.

:wink:

last unicorn said:
^ I'd rather have Bono in one of his comfy (Red) shirts and cuddle up to him.

:wink:

come to think of it, i've seen Bono wearing Red products, but never seen a shot of him wearing a (red) T-shirt. Is there a pic of him somewhere? maybe i've just missed it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom