Can anyone remove text from photo and add text to replace it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
Hi all. I really need a favour from you. Is there anyone that can remove the text from the photo below and replace it with the words 'We Get To Carry Each Other' in an appropriate font (maybe 3D in nature) or whatever you think befits it. I cannot do it myself as I'm simply out of my depth when it comes to anything creative with computers. I really appreciate it. Thanks again.

bonofuneral09.jpg

Thank you ever so much. You've done brilliantly. Falling Star, believe me this is the last photo I wanted to use but for what I have it mind it's absolutely essential. In time you'll see that what may appear to be in bad taste now is quite the opposite, there's a message I need to portray in the most compassionate manner possible and the photo I selected here, can say more than any amount of words ever can. I would never comtemplate using such an event as Bob Hewson's funeral and a grieving son for any commercial or twisted purpose. So please don't think I lack compassion, on the contrary that's exactly one of my strongest traits. I hope you understand.

Thanks for your help Sicy and LivLuvAndBootlegMusic.

Can anyone make Banners for a website?

Please let me know, I can get a free banner on the web but I'd like to have one customized.

Last edited:
What kind of banner do you want? I could try to make you one.

Just email me with the details.

Back
Top Bottom