Can Anyone Help Me W/ This?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
I'm looking for that new book of Irish poetry that was talked about a few months back. It was going to be packaged w/ a CD of readings by Irish people including Bono..Pierce Brosnan too :wink:

I am trying to find the exact title and author so I can look for it on Amazon or B&N. I've looked in the news section here and other sites and can't find anything :banghead: I was thinking about getting it for a b-day gift for my Mom and I'm starting to run out of time. Originally I think only Amazon UK had it. I've looked at Borders and B& N stores w/ no luck.

Thank you SO MUCH dsmith..I'm sorry, I think I was a bit too tired when I looked through several pages of the news section

:bow:

I appreciate that very much :)

How much does it cost for shipping from the UK to the states? Plus I only have a couple of weeks :hmm: I hope US Amazon or B& N has it...

MrsSpringsteen said:
Thank you SO MUCH dsmith..I'm sorry, I think I was a bit too tired when I looked through several pages of the news section

:bow:

I appreciate that very much :)

How much does it cost for shipping from the UK to the states? Plus I only have a couple of weeks :hmm: I hope US Amazon or B& N has it...

You're welcome!! I didn't see it listed with either BN.com or Amazon.com (and believe me, I looked!!). Amazon.co.uk does ship to the US and I don't think it's that expensive, a lot of people here ordered their Propaganda books through that site.

Back
Top Bottom