Campbell 'spat in guard's face'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
Just found this. Truth or gossip? :shrug::

Fiery supermodel Naomi Campbell has been embroiled in another assault wrangle after allegations she spat in the face of a security guard at a U2 concert in New York late last year.

The 35-year-old was a guest of her ex-fiance, U2 bassist Adam Clayton at the Madison Square Garden gig when she also allegedly verbally attacked the bouncer, who asked her to get off a barrier separating the band and audience.

A police witness tells the New York Daily News: "Campbell told him he was a f**king a**hole and spat in his face."

Another source claims Campbell screamed: "Don't you know who I am!".

The source adds: "She acted like the spoiled prima donna you read about."

No police report was ever filed.

The troubled catwalk queen already faces a possible seven years in jail for allegedly throwing a mobile phone at her assistant Ana Scolavino's head last week. She denies the charge.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breaking/story.asp?j=205787500&p=zx57883y5&n=205788386

Karma is a term used to describe how if someone does wrong to people it will come back to them!

susanp6 said:
Karma is a term used to describe how if someone does wrong to people it will come back to them!

ok, got it now. didn't know it was meant that way. because it was capitalized I thought it was a name. oops :huh:

maybe they did have some fun times with her in the past, and she is prolly a lot nicer to them than she is to common mortals... :p

In "U2 Untill the end of the world" book, there is a very funny scene where she is together with U2 in a hotel (during the Zoo tour) and going into the kitchen at an odd hour at night to get into a fight with the chef who didn't want to prepare her any food or let her use the kitchen.
Little later they are all sitting together for drinks (on a balcony or penthouse, not sure). Naomi says goodnight to everyone, turns around, and ...walks straight into a glass door.
Adam's comment: "Serves her right" :lmao:

u2granny said:

Beginning of a sentence.:wink:

I probably should know better than to log on to Pleba after just finishing up a night shift at work, sleep deprivation didn't help the brain cells either! :rolleyes: ..
:yawn:

dag Greety! :wave:
I'd forgotten that story from the book. funny !! :lmao: at least adam wasn't blind to how she really was.

pop marter said:
Why ARE U2 friends with her? I just don't get it. She treats people like slaves.
True. She does not seem to have anything in common with U2. From what I have read about her, she is a self- centered brat who thinks she is better than everyone else. I would think anyone would be ashamed to be associated with her.

greety said:
In "U2 Untill the end of the world" book, there is a very funny scene where she is together with U2 in a hotel (during the Zoo tour) and going into the kitchen at an odd hour at night to get into a fight with the chef who didn't want to prepare her any food or let her use the kitchen.
Little later they are all sitting together for drinks (on a balcony or penthouse, not sure). Naomi says goodnight to everyone, turns around, and ...walks straight into a glass door.
Adam's comment: "Serves her right" :lmao:

:lmao:

Illumination70 said:
I know I sound harsh, but I have no pity for these supermodels when they treat other people as dirt & get some nasty karma as a result.

You don't sound harsh at all. She's a bitch and it serves her right.

Again, bordering on the blasphemous here, but U2 is very careful about the mistakes they will admit publicly, either directly or by implication. And getting involved with these supermodel twats is probably the biggest one they made. Adam had no business getting involved with a vicious, sad-assed slag who needs professional help very, very badly. That's what happens when you become infatuated with an image instead of a reality ("Babyface!") But U2 would choke before they admit it. So she still comes around. It's really Bono and Ali who are keeping it up, not Adam.

But you all know what men will fall for...when Nelson Mandela referred to Campbell as his "granddaughter," I learned there is not enough Alka Seltzer in the world!:huh:

FEELINNUMB said:
Again, bordering on the blasphemous here, but U2 is very careful about the mistakes they will admit publicly, either directly or by implication. And getting involved with these supermodel twats is probably the biggest one they made. Adam had no business getting involved with a vicious, sad-assed slag who needs professional help very, very badly. That's what happens when you become infatuated with an image instead of a reality ("Babyface!") But U2 would choke before they admit it. So she still comes around. It's really Bono and Ali who are keeping it up, not Adam.

But you all know what men will fall for...when Nelson Mandela referred to Campbell as his "granddaughter," I learned there is not enough Alka Seltzer in the world!:huh:

Still, people rarely have control over who they fall in love with. Glad he is happy now.

Maggie1 said:
I like to wonder what would happen if she pissed off Larry :yikes: :lol:

Oh, like she didn't somewhere along the line.

Wish I was a fly (no pun intended) on the wall for that fallout.

:ohmy:

:wink:

u2granny said:

Still, people rarely have control over who they fall in love with. Glad he is happy now.

so true. some lessons are learned the hard way. we're only human. looks like naomi has a few things left to learn that way.

Back
Top Bottom