Calling FallingStar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
WHERE ARE YOU? Are you okay? Have you left us? Please check in and let us know you are okay. It's not like her to miss this much time and not come around for a Gavin thread.:(

Achtung, achtung!!!

Maybe some german can get her back to PLEBA!!! :wink:

Achtung FS, was machst du?! :confused:

Hast du mit Bowie uns verlassen?! :D

Oh I'm sorry, my german sucks! :lol:

"Ich bin ausl?nder und spreche nicht gut deutch..." (<--- You know that song?! :lol:) und ich habe nicht deutch in f?nf jahre schriebe! :tsk:

miss-U2 said:
i don't speak one word of german :reject: but hey, i can't talk all the languagues

...but you "parle francais"! (My french is even worse than my german!!! :lol:) Actually, it's a little strange that you don't speak german, since "Le Almange" (<--- Oh, is that actually Germany?! Or is it Brittain?! :confused: I can't remember! :D) is your neighbour-country...

... I wish I knew more french, but I don't :sigh: "Merde!" :lol:

Re: Achtung, achtung!!!

Merc said:
Oh I'm sorry, my german sucks! :lol:

= Meine deutch sprache ist sehr, sher slecht... (?perhaps?)

...Ich kann etwas erinnern, aber nicht alles.

Originally posted by miss-U2
your french is good :up ( it is Allemagne , britan is Angleterre)

i have never studied german, i live in south of france so, germany is really far i studied english first, and the spanish.

Oh, merci beu-something! :lol: Oui, I remember now - Allemagne, Angleterre... it does sound pretty much alike, doesn't it?! :hmm: :wink:
I was actually "forced" to learn german in ground-school. Officially we could "choose" between french and german, but since none of our teachers could teach us french, we had to learn german...
:rolleyes: ... and I continued the german in high school even though I could choose between german, french and spanish there. I chose german because it was the easiest not to start all over and learn a whole new laungauge :tsk: :laugh:

Maybe we could make somekind of PLEBA-laungauge-shcool?! Wouldn't that be "tres bien" (<--- does that make any sense at all? :lol:)?!

PLEBA-laungauge-school... Sign up here!

miss-U2 said:
yeaaaaaaaahhhhh :applaud: a pleba languague school :yes:

(merci beaucoup :wink: )

Yeah, that could be fun... "PLEBA-language-school - learn one or more european languages!" :D

You could do the french, I could do the scandinavian "classes" (together with Lemonboy perhaps - he's swedish, right?!), FS could do the german... We need someone for spanish (Bruna?), portugese, italian, dutch and all the easten-european languages, but that can come later! :wink:

I admire all of you who know all of those languages. :up:

So, if she's still here, and has no trouble getting online and is okay why won't she post? :sad: Please just stop by!

I speak spanish fluently and french somewhat fluently...I understand italian and portugese and I can speak some words, some german.

Je ne parle pas francais depuis 2 ans. J'ai besoin de personne qui parle francais pour practiquer. Il y a un personne qu'est ne en France que travaille ici mais il ne parle pas francias :huh: Il comprende mais il ne peut pas reponder. :shrug:

Moonlit_Angel said:
And I only know, like, a few words in German, "achtung" being one of them, LOL. :p.

... and "Vorsprung durch Technik" :wink:

okay to sort this out. :ohmy:

1. I HAVE DEFINITELY NOT LEFT YOU ALL FOR BOWIE! :ohmy: How can you think that?! O_O

2. I have so much work to do for school that I can hardly do anything else but study when I come hoem from school.

3. THERE WAS A GAV thread?!?! *dies* *digs it up and posts dead in it*

4. I'm just watching the Leather Day thread so...I will post

5. I DID NOT LEAVE YOU FOR BOWIE! :sad:

oh and:

When I did this Livejournal entry - which was just some lines of a poem - I wanted to come here but I remembered at 9pm that I still had to learn 3 pages of history of te time before WW I. (Yse I do feel guilty because of making it seem I wrote at LJ but not here which is not true - all the doods that know me online could agree that I haven't been online over the past 2 weeks at ALL!)

:sigh: You make me al feel so guilty.

:hug: *PLEBA HUG* :hug:

FallingStar said:
okay to sort this out. :ohmy:

1. I HAVE DEFINITELY NOT LEFT YOU ALL FOR BOWIE! :ohmy: How can you think that?! O_O

5. I DID NOT LEAVE YOU FOR BOWIE! :sad:

:hug:

sorry :( I was kidding anyway. :) I KNEW you'd come back today of all days....after all, there's a new Freestylin' Friday thread ;)

Back
Top Bottom