calling all non premiums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabby

Refugee
It's true that non preemies can't edit our sigs any more but I had one there before that rule started, you know the one I have with the necks, but now it won't show up:sad: It worked just a few days ago but suddenly won't :sad: Other non preemies, have your sigs vanished too? Or did I post wrong?

Nevermind I found out what happened. If you are a non premium member who used to have a signature before the rule changed so you still have it, if you edit your profile now it will disappear. Any altering of your profile will cause this. That's what happened to me :(

Elvis and Sicy explained it in FORUM HELP if anyone wants to read about it.

Last edited:
yeah, i tried to change my sig and it vanished *shrug*

i chose to spend the money on something else this year...so i won't complain, but it is getting a bit interesting how many things we can't use now...i wonder what's next...

Stories for Boys said:
yeah, i tried to change my sig and it vanished *shrug*

i chose to spend the money on something else this year...so i won't complain, but it is getting a bit interesting how many things we can't use now...i wonder what's next...

My thoughts exactly :|

I was holding onto that sn because of my cool sig :( but since I lost it anyway I'm going to go by Vampira now.

I had no idea that changing something else in your profile would make your sig disappear :huh: Let this be a warning to you all, changing anything in your profile will cause this. Sorry about your sig too Stories For Boys.

Back
Top Bottom