Calling all Ladies Who Can't Pick Just One!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I personally am devoted to my Edgie, but I also love the other members of the band, after all, if it weren't for them there would be no U2, no Interference, and *gasp* no PLEBA! So I thought maybe we should make a club for those of us who love them all, but have our favorites! Now don't get me wrong, I am still a hardcore lover of Edge! But at times I think there should be a place where we can all go to say "Nice Singing Bono" or "Good show of Cleavage there Larry" or "The Bass Players Got it, He's Feckin' Got it" or "EEEEEEDE BEDAZZLE MEEEE!!!" What do you guys think? I thought of a name for this club, it plays off of the LAYS potato chip slogan which is "I bet you can't eat just one" and while I would love to *ahem* eat one of the *ahem* members of U2, I think we should change it to "LAYS: Bet You Can't Choose Just One" What do you guys think? I bet you guys could come up with creative things for "LAYS" to stand for, my submission would be
Loves
All
Yummy
Stars

Anyway...let me know what you think, I don't necessarily want to chair the club, since I am devoted to Edge, but I will accept applications for Future chair of LAYS! Submitted with your applications should be what you think your official title should be. If you don't want to be Chair, but would like another position just submit your title and why you should fill that position! I would like to be the T-Shirt lady for this Forum also, but I need help in coming up with a name for myself...Remember, this is all in fun, so have a good time with it!
biggrin.gif

P.S. Here is my sexy group Picture submission to get you guys started!

Vj54865.jpg

Fishy <><

------------------
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid of Orgasmaton

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono
U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 09-28-2001).]

nice!!!

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan

http://www.envy.nu/u2webring/u2.htm

http://pussygalore.blogspot.com

Seeing as I change my mind every day- b/c it's like trying to pick a flavor of icecream! LOL - so maybe I can poke around here too!

futeu2.jpg

Of course I am a diehard Sparky though!! (And B even more- him and I just have private club meetings!)

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 09-28-2001).]

1u62847.jpg

Here is another hot group pic to help you fickle girls out, but I am not one of you. I like and admire every member of U2, but I do not see or feel the slightest bit of physical attraction to anyone but Bono. He is my one and only, now and forever. Have fun, if you want to play the field, but I am not among you!
smile.gif

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Hey, I think this is a good idea!

I thought this was what PLEBA was supposed to be, but people apparently want to have mini-clubs, so............

Well, I love Bono...but they are all sexy!!!!!

I love your submission for the LAYS meaning too. *lol* I can't even think of any!

I think I'm still gonna have to frequent L.E.A.T.H.E.R. though...unless I won't be allowed to since I'm not "faithfully devoted"...

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 09-28-2001).]

Am I the only person who CAN take just one? (I'm not big into potato chips, maybe that's it too
wink.gif
) When I look at that pic of the band I just posted, I am overcome with madness and raging desire to jump Bono, stick my arms inside his unbuttoned shirt, dig my hands into his purr-fect hair and smother myself on those lips! When I look at the other guys, I think, oh, cool, there's the other band members. Only Bono gets to me. I do think this club is a very good idea, we have so many of you 'fickle'
wink.gif
girls. I won't visit this club again, I don't belong here!
biggrin.gif

------------------

whoa, WHOA, WHOA! ladies!!! First let me start off by saying this club is not meant to start a riff in PLEBA, nor is it meant to drag current LEATHER, Orgasmatron, RSOC, or IAAB Members away from their clubs, I am an Orgasmatron Member through and through, however, I thought this would be a nice way for all of us to share what we also like about other members, and then for those ladies who love them all they now have a place to congregate...get it?
smile.gif
This is not a place to bicker over loyalties, this is a place to build up the band we love!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all of the pics so far!!! They are great!

Fishy <><

------------------
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid of Orgasmaton

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

I must say I am equally split between Bono and Edge. I am sorry if I am a two-timer but I feel better now that I have told you all the truth. Whew...I don't know how much longer I could have gone on like that.

I mean Bono's sexyness - Edge's style...oh the list goes on and on.

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

He, there is no riff, I was totally joking, thus the
wink.gif
and
biggrin.gif
! I was only stating that Bono is the ONLY one for me, y'all do what you want here, I'll stay away! Another hot group pick to drool over!
smile.gif

6y64884.jpg

I think I belong here! What's up with this whole 'loyalty' and 'faithfully devoted' thing?? There is such a thing as taking something too seriously. I resent the word fickle, I am a U2 fan and I am here to celebrate U2. Does anyone have a problem with that??!! Please be accepting of everyone.....
bigok.gif

Now, a nice arty pic for us -

bd.jpg

[This message has been edited by LuvLady (edited 09-28-2001).]

I wasn't refering to you specifically U2Kitten, I admire your devotion, I just wanted to make sure my original intentions were understood...
smile.gif
So spread the word, we now have a place for group worship! Heehee!!!

invasion.gif

Fishy <><

I must leave you ladies now, alas work calls, but I will be back this evening to check on the merriment...But I leave you with one more pic to get you through the day...

Rv98183.jpg

Fishy <><

Thanks, Fishy!
biggrin.gif
I think Luvlady has taken things a bit too seriously, I never ragged on not being faithful and devoted, I simply stated that honestly none of the other guys tempt me in any way, it's not because I feel I 'must stay faithful' to Bono, it's just the truth, I honestly don't find any of the other guys that attractive, but I still like them all and admire the band! It doesn't matter what we think anyway, they have Ali, Morleigh, Anne and Suzi, PLEBA is just for fantasy and fun! One more hot group pic for ALL to enjoy!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

gl74562.jpg

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 09-28-2001).]

Well I for one think this is an excellent idea. I love all the members of U2 for different reasons, so this would be a great "one stop shopping" spot! I can be in a Bono mood or a Larry mood or whatever, but that doesn't change that Edge is my favourite - thus Orgasmatron.

Yeayyy!
biggrin.gif

Oh, and since I write stories about all of them, I guess Mistress of Smut would still work well in here as a title!
wink.gif

This is SUCH a great idea!!! I, for one, could never bring myself to pledge allegiance to just one of my little poptarts. Yay!! Long live LAYS!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"You can dream so dream out loud"

Hey this is great! Actually this doesn't change much since I have posted in every club
biggrin.gif
I REALLY can't choose
wink.gif

Anyways, here are a couple pics...

102335tunes.jpg

qx98198.jpg

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

fX12678.jpg

SR25413.jpg

6w57900.jpg

Ge69042.jpg

1R44066.jpg

smile.gif

------------------

Kitten - sorry about that, I got a bit flustered there. I just don't like being told where I can post pictures and who of, don't worry about it, it's forgotten.
biggrin.gif

For you -

b04.jpg

As founder of LAYS, I would like to officially welcome LuvLady and nominate her as Chairman of this club, she has shown that she has devotion to the cause and also the ability to resolve problems gracefully within this realm. What say you fellow Hot Potatoes? Do I hear a second? All those in favor say Aye!

Fishy<><

Yeah...it's really, really hard to pick one...hehe...one second I'll be like..."AWW...LARRY" then two seconds later, "AWW...BONO!" and so forth and so forth. They are all just adorable little teddy bears...

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

Time to repost one of my famous songs:

to the tune of ISHFWILF:

I Still Can't Decide Who's My Favorite Boy

I've seen Bono in a towel.
I have seen all of Adam.
And I love it all.
And I love it all.

I have tried not to fall
for the Edge or LarryMan
or Paul McGuiness. (?!)
And I love it all.

But I still can?t decide -- who?s my favorite boy.
But I still can?t decide -- who?s my favorite boy.

I think Tony should be in U2.
And I love Phil, whoever he is.
Its burns like fire.
This burning desire.

I have spoke with the crazy women
I have posted Mr McPhisto.
It was late in the night.
Mirrorball Man!

But I still can't decide -- who's my favorite boy.
But I still can't decide -- who's my favorite boy.

I believe a new post will come
Then we can put our hormones to use,
hormones to good use.
Well, yes I'm still posting!

We put a goodness
into Interference.
good meaning to PLEBA's name
to PLEBA's name.
You know I believe it!
But we still can't decide -- who's our favorite boy....
yay!

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by LuvLady:
Kitten - sorry about that, I got a bit flustered there. I just don't like being told where I can post pictures and who of, don't worry about it, it's forgotten.
biggrin.gif

Thank you LuvLady, but I was NEVER mad in the first place!
frown.gif
I only wanted to say that though I only lust for Bono, I sure don't care who does lust for who, and I wanted to post hot group pics and say have at it! I certainly never told anyone what pic to post where! I haven't ever seen anyone do that. Do you mean the clubs? They get 'crashed' by other clubs all the time!

I always appreciate a hot group pic, I have posted many here for everyone's viewing pleasure, and I shall do it again!!
smile.gif

dR77690.jpg

8q92675.jpg

CARRY ON!!!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------

U2Kitten,
I think you should be an Honorary Hot Potato: Goodwill Ambassader from LEATHER! This thread seems to be losing steam! Here is a picture to reignite the flames!

c390029.jpg

Fishy
hV90687.jpg

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

Thanks Fishy! Hot one! I don't have that MacPhisto shot, I'm grabbing it for my collection!
smile.gif

I agree...I love Edgie wedgie poo poo (love that!) but in actuality, it's the FOUR of them together that rock my world. They're like a hand - individually, the fingers can do some amazing things, but together, as a FIST, they can "punch a hole right through the night"!!
smile.gif

But here's something that crossed my mind as I was reading these posts...there are FOUR of them...one for EVERY season!

Bono - SPRING - open to new and different ideas, fun, frivolous, warm, loving, growing, with a *spring* in his step!

Adam - SUMMER - funky, laid back, loves to wear warm weather clothes (like sarongs), or...nothing at all.
wink.gif

Larry - AUTUMN - chilly, frosty, with a bit of a bite...and full of *colorful* phrases.

Edge - WINTER - but of course.
smile.gif
Dark, cool, earthy, quiet...but the river runs deep under that chillin surface...not to mention he's slogged thru the a lotta snow in more than a couple U2 videos!

Disco
-----
Mistress O' Mirth & Merriment
Edgie Wedgie Poo Poo Club

See Ladies?
It's just silly and counter productive to squabble about who should post what pic where..I mean from the evidence below, Bono is an "Edge girl" !
JK72413.jpg

I think we really need to remember this phase:
"Fightin' time takes away from good drooling time"
or
"Make drool, not War!"

I love you all!
smile.gif

-Bluey

------------------
Blueeyes, Chair-Lemon of L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!"
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 09-28-2001).]

Wow Disco I luv that!!
biglaugh.gif

Fishy - me chairperson?? Um well what exactly would that involve? There are two things that could make me crap for that, one being that I just got a second job to help pay for my Vegas trip so I might not have much time, and secondly the fact that I am completely incapable of being witty or funny!!!

I think this club is very important though, for anyone who wants to post pictures of individual bandmembers or group pictures. We should have a day when we get together yeah? Anyway, I have to go......
wave.gif

Back
Top Bottom