Calander for 2005??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
COOL!!! I want it to come out NOW! ... I don't thin my command worked :mad: be kinda weird if it did :huh: But cool at the same time lol!
Thanx fo rthe link beli :hug:

That cover... I think it's a pic that's in the 2004 calander... i know cause... it's the month I've kept it on all year... August!
Somethin's a bit odd here :scratch:

I liked the pictures of the 2004 calendar, but I absolutely hated that awful grid they used for the days of the month. If they do a new one, I hope they use a standard calendar grid (you know, one where you can tell which day of the week it is, and write appointments and such in the squares!)

Sue DeNym said:
I liked the pictures of the 2004 calendar, but I absolutely hated that awful grid they used for the days of the month. If they do a new one, I hope they use a standard calendar grid (you know, one where you can tell which day of the week it is, and write appointments and such in the squares!)

I like the way it looks, but it's not very practical. I don't write on my wall calenders, but I do have a hard time trying to figure out where a week ends and begins. I usually know that date, but not the day (the oppisite of most people, I know), so it was a small issue with me.

But then again, it is a U2 calender, and I really didn't get it for practical reasons. :D

Last edited:
I just got my calander cause it related to U2... hehe! Not cause it was a calander... cause if I got it for that reason, I wouldn't have kept it on August all year... :|

i still have 2003 and 2004 on may! lol. when i got the 2003 one i screamed at the may pic...bono biting...well yeah if you know what im talking about then cool
i want the new one too. i thought it was out already and i sent my dad to borders to find one for me yesterday *oops*

:lol: You're parents just buy you things right when you ask them?
I wish my parents would do that :sigh: I asked for the Zooropa cd like a month ago and my dad was supposed to go buy it last Friday... but he couldn't cause he couldn't cash his check... so he should buy it tomorrow, but I doubt he will :( Oh and if I ask him about it he will just start yellin at me really bad... :sad:

TheWho4Life said:
:lol: You're parents just buy you things right when you ask them?
lol, rarely.
my dad called me from borders and i said i wanted him to pick up the calendar if he found it. actually he practically never buys things for me, since i been making money since i was a little kid i kinda always bought my own things.
so every once in a while if i wanna act like a spoiled brat and try and get him to buy things for me then i can justify it:wink:
ps.i hated the grid too, it confused the feck outta me

u2bonogirl said:

lol, rarely.
my dad called me from borders and i said i wanted him to pick up the calendar if he found it. actually he practically never buys things for me, since i been making money since i was a little kid i kinda always bought my own things.
so every once in a while if i wanna act like a spoiled brat and try and get him to buy things for me then i can justify it:wink:
ps.i hated the grid too, it confused the feck outta me
Oh well at least you make money lol, I don't :| YET! Iw ill eventually... hehe! It must be great to have money to buy whatever you want...

Oh well at least you make money lol, I don't YET! Iw ill eventually... hehe! It must be great to have money to buy whatever you want...
well i dont have money to buy whatever i want but i have been making my own money since i was six. therefore i bought my own clothes music candy blah blah
im 18 now and im just starting to ask my dad for things

Back
Top Bottom