Busted?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Yikes, I just read this on Zootopia. It was in a thread called 'The seriousness of Bono' Who could it be?

Tell me Bonoists....

Just scanning this folder, reminds me why he stays away for so long. ;)

Don't forget he's a family man - keep in mind his family pops in from time to time. Let's keep it clean, eh?

It's not a regular girl, I wonder if it's him or someone close to him? What would you do if something like this were posted here? Would you take it seriously or think it was someone joking around? I wonder what this person saw to make them say this! Same things he saw to call the girls here 'scary' or worse? ;)

It does kind of make me wonder if the wives and kids come here, and what they think. They could be posting as someone right now and we don't know it. :ohmy: If you knew for sure the band members or their family were here often, would you be more careful what you post or not? What do you think of this?

Last edited:
Like Ali and her kids have nothing better to do then read Zootopia. Yeah right. :rolleyes:

I think PLEBA's tame, anyway. It used to be wild in here.

Good question - it's entirely possible, especially with the girls since they are getting to be teenagers and are likely online quite a bit. It would be impossible to prove who someone was though if they claimed to be a close friend or family member. Seems like a lot of famous people just want to tune the press, media etc out so I don't know if they'd even bother to look to see what's out there on themselves, especially since their fame is not new.

I don't think anything on here is really all that dirty or offensive, I probably wouldn't change anything if I knew they were on here occasionally.

I'm pretty sure at least somebody who works for the band reads PLEBA. Remember when we had that thread about how good Bono looked in red? Then in the next three or something public appearances, Bono wore red. :D

Bono's acknowledged he knows about us. It doesn't affect how I post.

This place is a lot tamer than it used to be.

Anyway, I agree with Emily....I could create a screen name and pretend to be "in" with the band. While it is no secret that U2 security scans this and other sites for security reasons, I see no reason why they would interfere, unless it was life threatening.

Take what people say with a grain of salt. I dunno, I guess I'm just skeptical of people who claim to have some type of relation to the band.

I don't know about the red thing, I'd hope they wouldn't let what a few girls think influence the way they look. I don't think they'd take it that seriously. But I do think people read this. If there was a site about you, wouldn't you? Maybe what the person meant by he doesn't come around often means he doesn't WANT to see what people are saying, maybe it gets to him after awhile. It would me I know. Maybe the 'person' is more critical of Zootopia because it is on the band's official website. They unfortunately have no control over what happens on privately run sites but they think they should keep a watch on that one.

No, I don't think this is dirty here, it did use to be wild *chokecoughelevatedthread* but not so much anymore. I don't see anything out of line in that way. On Zootopia they regularly have 'smut' discussions maybe that's what the person means, but those girls are just playing around. I guess it would be weird to be a 13 or 11 year old girl and see that stuff written about your Daddy;) For me it's not the 'dirty' stuff, it's not like anyone is actually going to follow through LOL. It's more the being nice thing, don't post anything that would hurt anyone's feelings or upset them or talk gossip behind their backs just in case they saw it.

BTW- MADONNA'S CHILD- ALMOST TO ROCKNROLLDOGGIE you're going to beat me by a mile this time!!!!

I used to fantasize about some famous pple being part of Interference, but now I know its all bollox, and hardly possible considering the number on here makes up like 10% of the world (roughly) so the odds someone famous on are very little or none....

in my opinion......

I dont believe.....

If Bono's reading this:

GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GO RECORD SOME MUSIC!!!preferably some of that humina hooo gruuunt heee wah!! grunting noises like those in "Wire"

;)

if his girls read it they'll probably be like, :coocoo:

:laugh: who cares? :wave:

Originally posted by madonna's child

I'm pretty sure at least somebody who works for the band reads PLEBA. Remember when we had that thread about how good Bono looked in red? Then in the next three or something public appearances, Bono wore red.

that is too funny...bono listening to the PLEBA girls....too good to be true.

if you knew he did listen to what we said what would you suggest he or other band memebers do?

:lol: i'm gonna get us in trouble. you can then blame any furhter notices from band members/family/friends/staff members/general aquaintances on me. :p

Hmmm what an interesting thought.

I think if I was famous and had a site like this by fans about me I would pop in every now and then. It would be kind of funny, dontcha think?

That doesn't mean I think they show up in PLEBA but it would be damn funny if they did!

Can you imagine them looking at all these pictures, half of which they didn't even know existed??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

mad1 said:
SWING UR HIPS AND THRUST UR PIPS FOR ALL THE GIRLIES HERE WHO LIKE IT!
:drool: :yes: :drool: :yes: :drool:

I think if Ali or Bono know really what is posted in PLEBA (and I think they do by same private source :laugh: ) they somehow won't allow the kids to wander there that often........

.........I wouldn't like to see my father being lusted after by us PLEBA girls! :huh: :lmao:

U2Kitten said:

BTW- MADONNA'S CHILD- ALMOST TO ROCKNROLLDOGGIE you're going to beat me by a mile this time!!!!

I'm so close, I can taste it. :D You better do a lot of posting if you're going to catch me this time!

Well, gosh, rock stars are not exactly naive. It's not like they don't know what's going on with their fans, and they don't take everything literally. I don't worry about my posts. Compared with some other stuff the guys have run across they're awfully tame.

madonna's child said:
I'm pretty sure at least somebody who works for the band reads PLEBA. Remember when we had that thread about how good Bono looked in red? Then in the next three or something public appearances, Bono wore red. :D

Bono looks good in naked:shifty:

Come on, like you didn't see it coming!?!?!?!

anyhoo..................someone up there said something about putting the BOOMCHAS back.......I obviously agree...........
WTF am I saying???
I'm just rambling so I had a reason to say naked Bono.:tsk:
I am such a bad person...........................

anyhoo...............what was the point of this thread?:der:

verte76 said:
Well, gosh, rock stars are not exactly naive. It's not like they don't know what's going on with their fans, and they don't take everything literally. I don't worry about my posts. Compared with some other stuff the guys have run across they're awfully tame.

:yes:

*cough*fanfic*cough*

I think some drooling over pics is nothing compared to the erm, um, seamless transition

Don't hang me but I'm GLAD the boomchas are gone! :yes: I can't image that they wouldn't read it. They must get online so why not come here? I worry sometimes about that. I really hope they don't take the stuff people say seriously. It's just a few of us and a lot of it is just goofing around.

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

Bono looks good in naked:shifty:

Come on, like you didn't see it coming!?!?!?!

anyhoo..................someone up there said something about putting the BOOMCHAS back.......I obviously agree...........
WTF am I saying???
I'm just rambling so I had a reason to say naked Bono.:tsk:
I am such a bad person...........................

anyhoo...............what was the point of this thread?:der:

:lmao:

:shifty:

:evil:

daisybean said:

....but they do like us nekkid :shifty:"

You know I HAD to say it.
I would let PLEBA down if I didn't.............

but on to something more important.....
DAISYBEAN, your sig makes me sad.
It's like my name is now meaningless..............
:|

U2Kitten said:
Yikes, I just read this on Zootopia. It was in a thread called 'The seriousness of Bono' Who could it be?

Tell me Bonoists....

Just scanning this folder, reminds me why he stays away for so long. ;)

Don't forget he's a family man - keep in mind his family pops in from time to time. Let's keep it clean, eh?

It's not a regular girl, I wonder if it's him or someone close to him? What would you do if something like this were posted here? Would you take it seriously or think it was someone joking around? I wonder what this person saw to make them say this! Same things he saw to call the girls here 'scary' or worse? ;)

It does kind of make me wonder if the wives and kids come here, and what they think. They could be posting as someone right now and we don't know it. :ohmy: If you knew for sure the band members or their family were here often, would you be more careful what you post or not? What do you think of this?
I think they do that, yeah. In fact, in the edge folder in zootopia, Edge's cousin posts there, and yeah, she really is his cousin, so they probably do pop into discussion groups and whatnot. :)

Re: Re: Busted?!

Jam Jar said:

I think they do that, yeah. In fact, in the edge folder in zootopia, Edge's cousin posts there, and yeah, she really is his cousin, so they probably do pop into discussion groups and whatnot. :)

Well I heard from a friend of a friend's uncle, that Edge's brother's barber really does post there and tell's his brother and his brother tells Edge everything zootopians say.
I also heard that Bono has a third arm growing out his arse.
:evil:

Re: Re: Busted?!

Jam Jar said:

Yeah, she comes into the Bono folder too. She posts when she thinks people are going too far. After a nasty recent incident when a troll came in causing trouble with us, she said Bono did not need anyone 'slagging off on him' and did get hurt by some of the things that go on. She said she 'carries' things back to Bono and Edge. She said, and I quote, "things DO get read, so if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

daisybean said:
I think some drooling over pics is nothing compared to the erm, um, seamless transition

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAA :lol: :lmao: :rofl:

mah thoughts:
  • Obviously if Bono knows we're scary he must know something of what's going on in here.
  • If I were him I'd have PLEBA banned from my home computer juuuust in case ;)
  • I hope Larry's never read the moobchild... he's probably got a picture of me up with "KILL ON SIGHT" written under it :lol:
  • I HAVE noticed in the past... once in awhile there'll be a thread about how someone should wear.. whatever... and then the next performance voila, there it is!
  • Granted, this has only happened like.. twice. :sexywink:
  • That is all.

Back
Top Bottom