Busted?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
All joking aside, I think the best thing to do is make every post as if the guys WERE going to read it. This dirty stuff, eh, I don't think that's a problem, maybe to those 'offended' by it but not the band. But think, why post anything unkind, joking or hurtful to one of them? I don't care how famous they are, they have feelings too. I think some of the scandal-like shit people try to drag up is what should be left to lie, because that is what's rude. You may say they have 'a sense of humor' but remember, they have feelings, and tempers, too. If we love these guys, let's have consideration for their feelings and not post anything all over the internet that they wouldn't want spread around or speculated on. We do love them, we don't want dirt on them or jokes about them, right? If a band member has a secret, let him have it, it's his business, don't you think? They belong to us in a way, but also their lives are their own, so we should respect that. Admiration is what they deserve, and I know what most of us are here to give.

*APPLAUSE* That's exactly right. Well put. I know what threads you mean too, one was closed and the other one should have been. I hate it when people post garbage on Bono just to stir shit.

Bonofire said:

*APPLAUSE* That's exactly right. Well put. I know what threads you mean too, one was closed and the other one should have been. I hate it when people post garbage on Bono just to stir shit.

I agree, and those who laugh at the garbage that was posted should be ashamed of themselves.

NO JOKING

We don't allow people to make jokes in our company. Anyone on the crew who's ever seen with a smile on their faces we let go." - Bono, May 1985

:| :tongue:

Bonofire and UVBabe...watch it...the other thread was closed because people couldn't take a joke, consider this your first warning. If a thread is closed it does NOT need to be referenced in another thread.

End of discussion.

Olive I love you girl. :)

Back
Top Bottom