B's Pleba girls boot camp........who's going to the pokey?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:

:lmao: unforseen circumstances THREE times! I will have a guest lecturer for one, my secretary will show a video for the other...and for the third...ah, who knows! "Dr. X. has a pressing appointment with an Irish diplomat and unfortunately has cancelled her lecture for today." :lmao:

Yes...Dr. X...Irish diplomat...sounds very official and important. :D

susanp6 said:
Vp - Yes, it's called the Open University&they run courses anyone is welcome to join&it's done mainly at home&you send assignments to a tutor, who then sends it back to you&there's about 7 of them and i also do an exam in September which takes up 50% of the total mark!

I'm also going to a summer school for a week in July, where you do a LOT of intense work! I've been to one on my other course as well&honestly it was EXHAUSTING!!!!! :huh:

God, i was only thinking about that the other day&how much i'll miss on here in that week! Imagine all of the catching up i'll have!

OMG!!!!!!!! :ohmy: Torture! I will be soooo dying to know the latest that week!! :scream:

Susan, what course specifically are you taking right now?

ruff - i think i know what you mean! It's under-grad&post-grad courses you can do with the OU! I'm the former unfortunately! It's based mainly from home, but there are monthly tutorials for 2nd&3rd level courses, and weekly ones for 1st level, which was what i did a few year ago! It was intro to humanities!

Well, girls i'm going off to bed now definitely, but maybe i've educated you all a little about part of Britains' education system!

Nite all&as ever, look forward to being back tom nite!! :wave:

Sweet (or naughty) Dreams Susan :hug:
ff8d5179.jpg

:hug:

Ta everyone&it's called understanding music the course is called!

Was sure i mentioned it, but anyway my brain is fried on info overload!! Thanx again&oh ta for one of my fav B pix, Bri!

Don't you know it is!! :yes: :wave: :heart:

one for mucca of a cute sunburned edge and then i'm gone again:
edgeSD.bmp

Oh and can't resist adding you bet he's got a tight arse, Mucca!

:drool: :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom