Brown Sugar???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonboy

Refugee
A GROUPIE CENTRAL REPORT:

BACKSTAGE AT THE 2001 GRAMMY AWARDS

Rockers Roundup

U2 had plenty of reason to celebrate and this band loves to be surrounded by other celebs, except for drummer Larry Mullen Jr. seems the least impressed with other celebs. Bono was acting every inch the rock star and they guys in the band were being very gracious. No bad boy behavior here. Although Bono clearly has a thing for Beyonce Knowles from Destiny's Child, as he couldn't hide his lust every time he looked at her. Looks like Bono wants a little brown sugar in his Irish coffee.

yeah, it's not a secret that bono has a crush on Beyonce. whatever.
rolleyes.gif
i mean, she's very pretty, but there doesn't seem to be much substance there. if he's craving "brown sugar", i'd rather see him have a crush on someone like Alicia Keys. at least she seems to have something interesting/unique to say!

here's a photo of bono next to beyonce:

sq-bono-destiny-debt-mtv.jpg

Blarg what's she got that I haven't

*realises quite a lot. Runs away and hides*

Originally posted by Jody:
Blarg what's she got that I haven't

*realises quite a lot. Runs away and hides*

Reasons why I am just as good as Beyonce:
* I can sing
* I am bootylicious

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
I am with you on this one. I love that Larry is not impressed with celebs.
smile.gif

Well, that's not really true...he is impressed-he just has the intellegence to know what celebrities spew shite and what ones don't. And he knows Beyonce spews shite.
tongue.gif
I thought if Bono had to go for another lady he would go for someone with brains and talent.

Originally posted by Foadie:
Well, that's not really true...he is impressed-he just has the intellegence to know what celebrities spew shite and what ones don't. And he knows Beyonce spews shite.
tongue.gif
I thought if Bono had to go for another lady he would go for someone with brains and talent.

true, I see what you are saying...

Originally posted by Lemonboy:
Bono clearly has a thing for Beyonce Knowles from Destiny's Child, as he couldn't hide his lust every time he looked at her. Looks like Bono wants a little brown sugar in his Irish coffee.
O_O
O

My

Dad.

THAT'S IT. I have no choice but to bcome Bruce Springsteen, then....only....a girl...

*rubs elbows and other parts with Bono*

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Originally posted by Ana:

Maybe he wants to try something different 'cuz you Know Ali has the brains, talent and a lot more than Beyonc?. I'm sure it's all that he's looking for
wink.gif

That's what I was thinking.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom