Broooooooooooooooooooooce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG OMG OMG

JESUS BACON PAINT MY FENCE MEET ME TONIGHT IN ATLANTIC CITY THE DOOR IS OPEN BUT THE RIDE IT AIN'T FREE TURN IT UP TURN IT UP TURN IT UP IN MY 69 CHEVY WITH THE 396 RIDING DOWN KINSLEY IN MY CITY OF RUINS

:hyper: :combust: :faint:

PLEBA::yikes:

12 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY FIRST BROOOOCE SHOW EVER!!!

I AM SO EXCITED I CAN BARELY TYPE...IN LOWER CASE LETTERS... ?_?

*tries to be calm*

*CAN'T*

OMD BRUCE!!!

HDJAHDLAHDLDHIOHFWRIRkodhklfhepwtu2903ekJFKMVMsaGLKhlfkshlhKJ;;'SDFJK;JFSA

:crazy:

Ok so...last night I was talking to Mona...DID I MENTION I AM GOING WITH MONA!?!?! AND IT IS HER FIRST BRUCE SHOW TOO!?!?!

BRUCE IS NOT READY.

NEW JERSEY IS NOT READY.

MONA's STADIUM SEAT IS NOT READY. ?_?

:shifty:

So anyway...I was talkin to the Mona last night...

<><: Are you still comin?
MONA: AM I DEAD?!?! Wait...lemme check...?_?...AKORSE

I DON'T THINK BUBBLE PANTS OR SEXY MOFO THROW ME DOWN AND TAKE ME BLACK COWBOY POP EDGE SINGING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN COULD DISTRACT US NOW!!!

ok so maybe they COULD...but only for 10 minutes... ?_?

AM I TALKING?

WHY YES. YES I AM!!!

AND NO I AM MOST CERTAINLY NOT LOOKING INTO RENTING A 69 CHEVY FOR THIS TRIP...SO DON'T GIMME THAT LOOK...

GAH GAH GAH BOOLA

OMD.

OK...so if anyone is still reading this...here comes the crowd participation part...

HAVE ANY OF YOU BEEN TO A BROOOOOOCE SHOW? DID YOU HAVE GA's OR NOSEBLEEDS?

MONA AND I HAVE NOSEBLEEDS...BUT IT SHALL ROCK ANYWAY!

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVE SONG?

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SAY ABOUT BROOOOOOOOOOCE? CAN WE MEET HIM AFTER/BEFORE THE SHOW?

:faint:

:ohmy:

:lmao:

Fishy! I have Broooooooooooceeeeeeeee tickets for Aug. 13 at Comiskey Park in Chicago. They're in the right field box seats. We'll have a good view looking down at the stage. :up:

I've never seen Bruce, and I'm actually not that big of a fan. :reject: I've always loved the E-Street Band though. Little Steven rocks! I've seen Clarence with Ringo's All Starr Band a few years back. And Max Weinberg is awesome.

During the last Bruce tour, Dallas Schoo was a guitar tech. If you see him, please let us know if he's touring with him again.

:wave:

And we want a full report of the show. :sexywink:

Oh my bruce on a popsicle stick you girls are gonna have a MINDFUCKINGBLOWING TIME!!!

My first bruce show (10-03-02 AD) was just in:dance:credible. I mean, :hyper: :flirt: :crazy: :faint: :yikes: :cool:

Did I mention I held his hand? :shifty:

I mean I dont know what to say. It's totally different from a U2 show (can't say if one's better than the other) but it's different and you'll see why afterward. You're gonna pee your pants. Bring extra fluids, I was so dehydrated after that show that I walked to the nearest bar and downed 2 sprites in a row. the bartender gave them to me for free cuz i was so :crazy: lol!!

You have seen some of the latest pictures haven't you?? Bruce-nastics? he's a little monkey swingin from his pole! lol omg you guys are gonna have a blaaaaaast. :D

I forgot to answer some questions!

Fav song(s) :
* FOR YOU seriously this song has changed my life, the live version is phenomenal
* I'm On Fire :combust:
* Valentine's Day
* Spirit In The Night
* Ramrod - SO HOT LIVE!
* The Rising.. just gorgeous

:D :heart:Bruce:heart:

OMG OLIVE...WE NEEEEEEEEEED TO GO TO A SHOW TOGETHER!!!

YOU ME AND MRS. S!!!!

SERIOUSLY...I HAVE A RELIABLE SOURCE FOR GA's...NOT CHEAP...BUT STILL!!! WE SHOULD TRY!!!

MAYBE THE BOSTON SHOWS!?!?

FishNeedsABicycle said:

I DON'T THINK BUBBLE PANTS OR SEXY MOFO THROW ME DOWN AND TAKE ME BLACK COWBOY POP EDGE SINGING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN COULD DISTRACT US NOW!!!

ok so maybe they COULD...but only for 10 minutes... ?_?

:lmao:!!!!!

only ten minutes? :shocked:

Have fun you two!!! :D:wave:

thats awesome Feeshy!!!

Favorite Songs:

Waitin on a Sunny Day
Born in the USA
Secret Garden
Human Touch
Dancing in the Dark
Sad Eyes
Thunder Road
Streets of Philly :heart:

I want to go see him!!!!! :yes: SOMEONE TAKE ME TO SEE HIM!!!

Aw, that's so great that you are so excited :)

I think I've been to a total of 7 or 8 now-the first was on the tour w/ that pseudo E Street band :sexywink: it was still great, but not the same. Never had GA's, and I was glad, because I read on fansites that a lot of nasty stuff went on w/ the lines :tsk: Anyway, no matter where your seats are, he makes you feel like you are still a part of the show.

My favorite seat was the last show I saw from behind the stage, for obvious reasons :D

I LOVE them all, but some of my fave live songs are Born To Run, Badlands, and Ramrod. And like Olive said, For You. He did Rosalita at his last Europe show, so cross your fingers.

I think Bruce is filing a restraining order against Mona at this very moment :tongue: :sexywink:

* utterly pointless side note* when I previewed my reply, I had typed sexyWONK instead of sexywink :lol: :crazy: :yikes: thinking about Bruce completely distracts me...

my contribution:

brooce.gif

:D

AAAHHH Youse guys are gonna have such a GREAT time! BROOOOOOCE is the best! Tell him to play Jersey Girl for me...since I didn't make my "Displaced Jersey Girl" sign when I saw him last November!

Or at least just hug and kiss him for me.

Bruce :drool:

I had GA when I saw him....20 feet away and the only thing that was obstructing me from his view was the world's tallest man. :madspit:

brooce.gif

THAT just needs to be in every Bruce thread from now on

FOREVER AND EVER AMEN

Thanks for the tip Mrs. S...although I would hope he makes it home to the fam since he's in Jersey...LMAO...NO LATE NIGHTS FOR YOU SONNY BOY!!! UNLESS OF COURSE YOU WANT TO WRITE A SONG FOR US THEN BY ALL MEANS...

*ahem*

Is is the 15th yet?

*passes out*

GAH GAH GAH

Back
Top Bottom