Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois and the Fifth Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FallingStar said:
you aren't a premium member, that's why you can't view it. Anything you wanted to know? :sexywink:;)

What doy ou want to do against the fact that he is yours no matter what you say? :evil:
ok. i wanna everything about you! :sexywink:

and i'm giving up on this "my dik" conversation... its going nowhere! :D

btw, am i the only guy on this board?? :huh: there seem to be only women swooning all over these men!

Kx said:

ok. i wanna everything about you! :sexywink:

and i'm giving up on this "my dik" conversation... its going nowhere! :D

btw, am i the only guy on this board?? :huh: there seem to be only women swooning all over these men!
go ahead and ask me. ;) my email is unseen_colours@gmx.net but I can't answer that fast because I don't have daily access to the pc.

You are the only guy in PLEBA besides Mr LeMon and Lemonboy...the rest are a bunch of girls who like to fantasize about the band members in there past time.

More pics!!

My GUGGI and GAAAAAAVIN :drool:
4ab20879.jpg

Look at that nose!! :drool:
9b873cef.jpg

Since I took all the screen caps of my Virgin Prunes video I can tell what happens in the scene above and it's frickin funny! :lmao:

Guggi: *slightly drunk and drugged* And we should never forget..that......magic..
Gavin. *watches Guggs swaying slightly*
Guggi: rhyms with tragis
*entire band starts roaring with laughter*

guggs and gav in drag singing a song about a girl taht murdered her baby and then is killed by the police in the raid (If i recall correctly)
6ce105fa.jpg

to add to my previous post: the left one is gavin lol, the right one guggi, guggi's boobs slipped down a little while he sang and he had to pull them up again :lmao:

Gavin as he and Guggi perform the Pig Children. They smeared mud all over their bodies.....and gavin just wore briefs and tights. :combust:
38548109.jpg

Gavin supposedly hugging Guggi :hug:
9a11145d.jpg

But they performed that Gavin was about to rape Guggi (Guggi was in drag).
dc87d262.jpg

Guggi has the skinnest legs ever! :ohmy:
8c173198.jpg

Gav in his show I Didn't Come Up The Lifeey In A Bubble :drool:
The boy on the cardboard beside him is himself as little fella. :cute:
8a53e868.jpg

so that's all i have uploaded, i have another 300 pictures of him on my own pc, but it is not here, so.....:rolleyes:

93851040.jpg

handsb.jpg

~The End~ for NOW

OMG! my thread has been overrun!! :p
i'm only the third guy?? i need to get out!! :huh:
actually i just wanted info on Brian, Daniel and the fifth guy! i thot this would be the right forum. but this board is really weird.
do you guys ... sorry gals ... know any other U2 forums?? can u send me a link pleeease!

i'll mail u sometime, FallenStar. we'll keep in touch! ;)

Kx said:
OMG! my thread has been overrun!! :p
i'm only the third guy?? i need to get out!! :huh:
actually i just wanted info on Brian, Daniel and the fifth guy! i thot this would be the right forum. but this board is really weird.
do you guys ... sorry gals ... know any other U2 forums?? can u send me a link pleeease!

i'll mail u sometime, FallenStar. we'll keep in touch! ;)
Any other U2 Forums? There is no U2 forum with that big a number of fans. And that big a number of weird and good-looking girls drooling over the sexiest band on earth: :drool:

KITTY!!!!!!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom