BRI - With or without you......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah lmao ive been talking to people in CA and NYC offices.. I just got a new name for that today..hopefully she contacts me soon!!

Greetings, fellow researchers - here I present the findings from my first research project for BRI.

On the Probable Extra-Terrestrial Origins of the Edgeasaurus

It has long been a subject of academic debate - whence came the mysterious Edgeasaurus? The Bonosapian himself has maintained for some time that this creature is not a native of planet Earth, however, I believe the BRI has learned to regard such claims with a healthy degree of skepticism. The Bonosapian has never presented any concrete evidence to support his theory, only hearsay which has not, to my knowledge, been substantiated by the Mullengus or the Adamantor.

In this case, however, I believe the Bonosapian may have stumbled upon the truth. After an exhaustive search through a large amount of photographic data, I present the following as proof of the Edgeasaurus's alien nature.

Compare:
edge1987.jpg

(Apologies to Anton's ear)

lennier3.jpg

lennier5.jpg

Notice Edgeasaurus's cunning use of the hat to hide the bone structure at the back of his head.
Also, observe the following:

TheEdgeOSCE6s10.jpg

(In this recent photograph, it seems the Edgeasaurus has used his knowledge of advanced technology to creat some sort of cloaking device around his head)

lennier6.jpg

(To be continued!)

And furthermore....

smirk.jpg

(In his earlier life, I suspect the Edgeasaurus used this hairy covering to disguise the head-bone)

lennier9.jpg

lennier8.jpg

lennier4.jpg

And the final, incontrovertible proof:
edeglt03.jpg

lennierguitar.jpg

As far as this relates to my portfolio of Scientific Progress, I believe that it is of the utmost importance that we gain access to the Edgeasaurus as soon as possible, in order to learn from him the advanced technology and galactic wisdom which he clearly possesses.

Any questions? :nerd:

(Come on, I can't possibly be the only U2/B5 fan here... :D )

I'm guessing that he employs a cloaking device or some sort of similar holographic technology under those circumstances... trying to throw us off. :D

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

OMG Alisaura that was BRILLIANT!!!!!!! Based on that research I think you should be made DIRECTOR of Scientific Research!! We MUST find someone to clean spit/drink/food off the keyboards when you submit your findings.....

:lmao:

Brilliant, just brilliant!!

gluey said:

OMG Alisaura that was BRILLIANT!!!!!!! Based on that research I think you should be made DIRECTOR of Scientific Research!! We MUST find someone to clean spit/drink/food off the keyboards when you submit your findings.....

*bows, polishes name tag* You're too kind... thank you Head Honcho gluey... and everyone :D
I'll post a Wanted ad in the paper tomorrow... :wink:

Do we have a Photoshop department? I'm wondering if we could do some sort of collaboration... :hmm:

Ooh now this sounds like a fun assignment....and doesn't a Knight need a lady in waiting?????

Yep, she's the Lady......but what about a Lady 'in waiting'..... :giggle: ..... sorry in a silly mood....

Back
Top Bottom