BRI - With or without you......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yes: first thing you learn in the pokemon community, you train them, they get stronger, levels and stats get higher and at certain levels certain pokemon evolve :yes:

ofcourse you can... :yes: just train your Bono to level 19, and then don't train him anymore so he won't grow another level... also, if you don't want him to evolve/change appearance, you should let him hold an Everstone, that prevents evolving if he does grow levels :yes:

bonocomet said:
:drool: Gg you should be appointed official Bono-breeder :shifty:

:combust:

:giggle: I'll make sure that everything goes well with the breeding, but just so you know, you all have to hatch your own egg! I'm not walking the 10,240 steps for everyone! (that's what it takes to hatch the toughest/rarest pokemon, so I guess it applies to Bono :hmm: )

I will be a dedicated Bonoclone tester, we'll be sure every copy is fully functional and satisfaction guaranteed. :shifty:

Ofcourse you may join us :D but Gluey should be the one to give you an official title, in the meantime, tell us abit about your strong points so she can have an idea of what job to give you :wink:

Galeongirl said:
Ofcourse you may join us :D but Gluey should be the one to give you an official title, in the meantime, tell us abit about your strong points so she can have an idea of what job to give you :wink:
Strong points... :scratch:
Lessee, I know this. People say I have a very random sense of humor. "Aerodynamic moobs" is a good example of that. :shrug: I dunno my own strong points. Smart, fast learner, quick-witted sharp-tongued, redhead, random, American... I have a weakness for Bono's scruff. :shrug: I dunno what else to say, other than I'm also the queen of typos. Mostly over IM.

Does that work?

Galeongirl said:
Might I join as well?

RegularBonoFan said:
Strong points... :scratch:
Lessee, I know this. People say I have a very random sense of humor. "Aerodynamic moobs" is a good example of that. :shrug: I dunno my own strong points. Smart, fast learner, quick-witted sharp-tongued, redhead, random, American... I have a weakness for Bono's scruff. :shrug: I dunno what else to say, other than I'm also the queen of typos. Mostly over IM.

Does that work?

Kia Orana my fellow researchers!!! :D I'm back from a week in the warmth of Rarotonga. All refreshed and ready to go! :hyper:

RegularBonoFan, welcome aboard! New members are always welcome - the doors never close! :D

Alrighty, it took a bit of thinking as you're very multi-talented......

I hereby dub thee.....Professor of Scruffs and Aerodynamics for Bonosapian Researchers Inc. :nerd:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom