Brand New Pics Of Bono And Edge Recording Today Performance!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

recorded. It airs on the 26th. I wonder why they just didn't do it live and air the interview live. Anyone know?

Okay, I was going to say...because my mom was supposed to tell me when they'd be on and she hadn't so...good to know!

3368%3A39523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323375%3C76653ot1lsi

so okay I just noticed, they're playing Hands...
it looks like Bono's awesome bodily interpretations have returned :D
course the best ones are during the "talk talk talking" in.. I Threw a Brick, and the puppet movements during "it's the puppets who pull the strings" in Seconds, aaand.. the slapping during Please :D
aaand in R and H during bad when he's talking about "this lifeless life line" and holds out the mic cord
Bono makes me laugh :lol:

Kristie...I've never seen any of those bodily things Bono does!

Sounds funny, though...

Desire4Bono said:
I'm not a fan of facial hair on Bono but he'll do;) Can't wait to see the show, the Grammys, the Oscars, sigh, Bono anywhere and everywhere! :happy:

Facial hair can look okay on him at various times (i.e., the "Staring At The Sun" video). Depends on various other parts of his look-if they can compliment the facial hair, then it looks good.

This beard isn't too bad...it's just taking some getting used to.

And as for Bono being everywhere...yeah...isn't it great?

Angela

Thanks a bunch for the pics! I love them and cannot wait to see this performance, I have been dreaming of Hands live since it came out, I love the song so much!
However, yeah, I have mixed feelings about the Bono beard, I mean he still looks hot and sexy but I think I liked the beard better when his hair was all long and scruffy and sexy too. With the short hair, I rather a clean shaven Bono!!! But, yeah, you're all probably right, just takes some time to get used to!

U2SJ said:

However, yeah, I have mixed feelings about the Bono beard, I mean he still looks hot and sexy but I think I liked the beard better when his hair was all long and scruffy and sexy too. With the short hair, I rather a clean shaven Bono!!! But, yeah, you're all probably right, just takes some time to get used to!

That's exactly how I feel. He looked sexy with the long hair and the beard in the 80's when he was young. He looked wild and exciting. But older Bono with short hair looks better with no beard.

Back
Top Bottom