Brad Pitt In Africa ABC Special Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
w/ Diane Sawyer, I believe it's 10 PM ET. Of course I'm sure too much of it will focus on his divorce, etc. but hopefully there will be enough focus on Africa.

You can sign the letter to Bush on the One site, Brad told you to :wink:

Dear Friend,

Every single day 30,000 children die from the effects of extreme poverty and it almost never makes the news. Tonight, that's going to be different.

I visited Africa last month with Diane Sawyer to record a "Primetime Live" special, and tonight that program will air at 10pm/9pm Central on ABC. The show is not only about the emergency in Africa, but also about successful projects that are saving people's lives and building new hope in entire communities.

Yesterday the ONE campaign asked all of us to do something that will make a real difference for the people we met in Africa: sign a letter to President Bush asking him to seize the best opportunity we've had in decades to actually end extreme poverty. The ONE letter asks the President to support three bold commitments at the G8 summit of world leaders on July 6th: more and better international assistance, debt cancellation and trade reform.

Last week I signed the ONE letter to President Bush, and since yesterday thousands of you have too. That is an amazing show of support. The ONE campaign has set a goal to get ONE million letter signatures by the upcoming G8 summit on July 6th. We can get half way there by the end of this week if you join with me and sign the ONE letter to President Bush and ask your friends and family to sign as well:

Sign the ONE letter to President Bush.

Thanks, and please tell all your friends to watch the show tonight: 10pm/9pm Central on ABC.

When someone this good looking tells me to do something, I listen. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
brad.bmp

Last edited:
I'm upset too! I'm sick with strep and potential mono so I crashed at about 6 pm tonight and totally missed this. :sad:

Did anyone record it in someway? Would it be possible for me to get a recording? :banghead:

It was great, Brad was really in depth and passionate about making a change in Africa .He really wants to make a difference.... I really admire the man, and he is very easy to look at too:drool: At the end of the interview they played"One"...and it really moved me.:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom