Boy/Girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Me:...and in this one video Bono had a dress on and cooooooool lipstick and you know MacPhisto, I told you so often aboot him...and...
Mum: So, Bono is a bit...you know.
Me: No, I don't know. What is he? :eyebrow:
Mum: You know a bit........erhm.........*wiiiiiiiiiiink*
Me: Ehhhhhhhxcuse me?
Mum: You know, does Bono like....other...guys a lot????
Me: He's married. And he has four kiddies. You shouldn't make fun aboot these topics, mother. He is an honest man with a big....uh....big respect of women. *thinks on Slashy Thread at PLEBA*
Mum: Yeah, but.....:sexywink::sexywink::sexywink:
Me: Mwuahahaha, you really don't want to know.

Post pics of the B-Man or Adam, Larry and Edge with make-up or any other girlish stuff, will ya?

U2Corbijn8.jpg

bonowoman.jpg

adam_sarong.jpg

AB_larry_onevideo.jpg

A_11.jpg

A_16.jpg

A_17.jpg

Oh and does anybody have a better version of Edgette in the backround of this pic????? She looks so beautiful in here. :sexywink: :drool:

FallingStar said:
Me:...and in this one video Bono had a dress on and cooooooool lipstick and you know MacPhisto, I told you so often aboot him...and...
Mum: So, Bono is a bit...you know.
Me: No, I don't know. What is he? :eyebrow:
Mum: You know a bit........erhm.........*wiiiiiiiiiiink*
Me: Ehhhhhhhxcuse me?
Mum: You know, does Bono like....other...guys a lot????
Me: He's married. And he has four kiddies. You shouldn't make fun aboot these topics, mother. He is an honest man with a big....uh....big respect of women. *thinks on Slashy Thread at PLEBA*
Mum: Yeah, but.....:sexywink::sexywink::sexywink:
Me: Mwuahahaha, you really don't want to know.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that's too funny...

the whole idea of slash really never occured to me until i stumbled into some fan fic site by accident one night at about 4 am...

featuregen.asp

did this work?? i know it's been posted on other threads...

IWasBored said:
featuregen.asp

did this work?? i know it's been posted on other threads...

There is something wrong with the link, i tried to post the link but the picture didn't show up.
But i believe you were trying to post this picture?
00312647.jpg

I have this beautiful still made by flaming june
larwig1.jpg
:drool:

Re: Re: Boy/Girl

IWasBored said:

the whole idea of slash really never occured to me until i stumbled into some fan fic site by accident one night at about 4 am...

Yeah, I was just looking for a picture or something and clicked on this sight. All of a sudden, I saw a sentence that said something like "Placing his hand on Edge's thigh, Bono whispered "You know you want me".
I just about died.
:laugh::lol::lmao:
You know, I'm just not a fan of slash.
:shrug: :hmm:

OooooOOOOOOOooo

me like this thread
so ah I had this one pic of Bono in a dress and it's not the ones posted and it's hard to explain cos I haven't seen it in a LONG TIME but I miss it horribly :sad:

ok he got no makeup or nothin but look at the POSE
abmodel.jpg

abdrag.jpg

man I am severly short of drag u2 pictures

Re: Re: Re: Boy/Girl

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

Yeah, I was just looking for a picture or something and clicked on this sight. All of a sudden, I saw a sentence that said something like "Placing his hand on Edge's thigh, Bono whispered "You know you want me".
I just about died.
:laugh::lol::lmao:
You know, I'm just not a fan of slash.
:shrug: :hmm:

yeah, i was looking for pics at about three or four am and wasn't paying a lot of attention to what sites i was clicking, and at first i read some stories that were kind of funny, and i wasn't aware of the rating system, didn't know what slash meant, i thought it had something to do with violence...maybe bono and edge got in a fight and bono got beat up or something...i almost fell off my chair...i don't think i've ever left a site that fast...

and yeah that was the picture i was trying to post...i thought i learned how to post pitcutres..:mad:

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:

I have this beautiful still made by flaming june
larwig1.jpg
:drool:

Oh, actually, erised made that one for me. And this next one too. :yes:

larwig2.jpg

Last edited:
FallingStar said:

Er, I don't get why this one is androgynous - explain?

Also, does anyone have any pictures of the drag shoot that's actually in the Achtung Baby album, besides the two pics in there? I really love how Bono looks in that shoot, and am not quite so sold on the 'One' pictures.

Besides, I love that huge hat that Adam's wearing in those. :lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boy/Girl

SpanishEyes21 said:

make sure the link that you copy and paste says jpg in it.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
i hate making mistakes that are that stupid...

MiniFly said:

WHY?! Holy moley, Bono looks SO HOT!

edge--he's bald and not wearing a hat (i like that picture of him)
bono--his hair looking like a big poofy thing??
adam--"is this one wearing a dress!?"

she LIKES their music, she knows that larry mullen jnr is the drummer knows she has the same birthday as him, knows that the edge is the guitarist, thinks that someone named "bone-o" is the singer, and hasn't a clue who adam clayton is...

it's all really funny...

Re: Re: Boy/Girl

sengira said:

Er, I don't get why this one is androgynous - explain?
:lol: I just love this pic in a way. There's Larry and there's a woman.....furthermore I've already copied the link and didn't wanted to delete the beautiful pic.

mom /daughter conversation

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!:lol: now i know ur mom isnt talking about our Bono..:sad: :sad: how could she think that??????? i mean our Bono ..............:no: :no: :no: never!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for the pics.............goddddddddddd!!!!!! i wish i could rip that sarong off Adam right now :ohmy: :ohmy: and Edgette is very attractive dont u think!!!!!!!!!!:eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:

Re: Re: Re: Boy/Girl

FallingStar said:

:lol: I just love this pic in a way. There's Larry and there's a woman.....furthermore I've already copied the link and didn't wanted to delete the beautiful pic.

Oookaaay. I mean, don't get me wrong - he DOES look scrumptious, but the androgyny was definitely not there - I was just puzzled.

On with the drag - can we have more Mac in here? I feel like he embodies Bono's androgynousness . . . there's that one with him applying the makeup, with his lips pursed in the cutest way . . . and then that series where he's being made up - that one pic where he's sort of roaring open-mouthed at the mirror is too sexy. :drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom