Boy George and Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I'm sure many have heard that he had (or still has, I don't know!) a major crush on Larry. I remember hearing once when he was talking about ISHFWILF and told Bono, "Look behind you!" hehe

When Boy George wanted Larry's autograph during ZooTv, apparently Larry was really bashful about it but complied (BP Fallon book info). And then when the guys were viewing the NYC version of "One" Larry said that it was too boy/girl and that he knew that had gay fans or something and they shouldn't be excluded...But the video remained as-is. Just thought this was interesting...

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Boy George is hilarous IMO. That "look behind the drum kit" comment was really funny. Larry acts modest, but I'm sure he loves the adulation LOL. I have that BP Fallon book and it has some great pics, of Larry's with his shirt off LOL.

Boy George, imho, has a beautiful voice. I was watching the "Behind the Music" about him the other day and it was really sad. I'm glad he's okay now though. I was only disappointed because there was no mention of Larry. haha

------------------

Georgie loves MOOBS too.

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

Originally posted by stephannv:
Georgie loves MOOBS too.

Who doesn't like a good Moob?

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 05-15-2002).]

You mean this one?

boy_george_mag.jpg

Hehehehehe!!

Originally posted by daisybean:
BWHAHAHAHA

Thanks Gina

BTW what are you doing with a pic of Boy George anyway???
wink.gif

Erm....
redface.gif

Actually, I just found it doing a google search. Turns out, it was at BP Fallon's website, which for some reason I find a bit amusing. He also has a couple pics of MacPhisto and other wierd, BP Fallon-ey stuff.
tongue.gif

should boy george be an honorary pleba member too?!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Who doesn't like a good Moob?

Truer words have never been spoken.

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

Have you noticed the little notes written on the pic? Like "needs more work on pecs" and "abs need some definition". LOL!

[This message has been edited by flaming june (edited 05-15-2002).]

Originally posted by flaming june:
Have you noticed the little notes written on the pic? Like "needs more work on pecs" and "abs need some definition". LOL!

[This message has been edited by flaming june (edited 05-15-2002).]

Yeah, I thought that was really cute...Although I have to say that I disagree with George on that one!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom