Boxers Or Briefs. What Does Bono Wear???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, he does wear briefs, and PLEBA has photographic evidence.

Mens' undergarments are a generational thing. For those of us who came of age in the 60's, 70's and 80's, briefs were for young guys, and boxers were for old farts like your dad or your dorky old grandad. One of the most embarrassing things that could happen was to have a friend over and have them see your shirtless dad working in the yard with the top of his boxers sticking out the top of his sagging shorts :no:....

so image our surprise when this became a fad in the late 90's :der:

But to this day, I know of no guy over 30 who would be caught dead in a pair of boxers, or a guy much under 30 who will touch 'whitie tightie' briefs. Things have totally turned around. But Bono is of the briefs generation.

U2Girl1978 said:
This needs to be moved to Pleba! :uhoh:

This needs to be plain moved out of Interference.

Normally I hate it when people say something's a stupid thread, but in this case, I think it's warranted.

I don;t think he wears anything. Panty lines would look terrible under leather pants!:whistle:

dina030819_12.jpg

:whistle:

There...End of discussion thread can be closed :lock:

You guys aren't talking about the bare butt on the beach pic, are you? If it gets posted the mods will delete it anyway. Bono sued the person who took the pic and the magazine that published it. It's not funny. He doesn't want it seen and we should respect that. Now, I'm sure if he posed for Playgirl, he wouldn't mind. But not like this. :| :sad:

RocknRollKitty said:
You guys aren't talking about the bare butt on the beach pic, are you? If it gets posted the mods will delete it anyway. Bono sued the person who took the pic and the magazine that published it. It's not funny. He doesn't want it seen and we should respect that. Now, I'm sure if he posed for Playgirl, he wouldn't mind. But not like this. :| :sad:

That really was his butt? :angel:

Back
Top Bottom