Boston WOWY girl photos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hi ladies,

I'm looking for some of those gorgeous stills of Bono on the Boston DVD during WOWY when he was serenading that girl. I can't seem to find any on the web (!) and my friend needs to see them!!

Thanksss :wave:

49d2d60f.jpg

baac6ef6.jpg

dd0ddf00.jpg

I don't know her name or whatever, but I know she was one of those people brought in ahead of others, from the end of the line. The line was already starting to get in place to go in when she got there, I saw her. I remember noticing her because she was so pretty.

I don't care about her getting in that way so please don't yell at me :uhoh:

I think it's cool that you've never really seen her online or whatever talking about it :)

I remember the first time I showed my father the Boston DVD.....when he saw this he said that this must have been staged before the show....his argument? She knew all the words to the song!

:lol:

Hi!

No way......you're not going to corrupt this wizard.............

:no:

now..on the other hand.....I did not mention temptation...:yes:

carol
wizard2c
:|

I've never been to a U2 concert (yet!) but I find it interesting that they bring people in from the end of the line. I thought where you ended up was determined by when you came? So I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me who they bring in from the end of the line and why they do this?

Anyway, lucky girl

:)

Back
Top Bottom