Boston Bono- help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetie

Refugee
MA - the land of every weather pattern imaginable
Ok. I'm gonna try one more try to meet the man in Boston.
Any ideas? I'm wide open on Monday.

I'm always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sound check last time in May was a joke. Of course, it was raining at the time.
At the 5/28 sound check Bono barely stepped from the SUV
:grumpy:

Thanks everyone :hug:

I can't offer any advice, but I do send you my best wishes for success. All I ask is you do the same for me 11/21 & 12/13. :D

Can't wait to hear about your concert experience. :up: :hug:

Hey sweetie!

I'm going to be there as well- my idea is to go to the back of the arena or whatever they come in from towards noon or so, that's when they come in..12-3 usually...

you might be able to spot me. i bought an outrageous, odd looking red and black wig for the occasion :lol:

edited to say: that's what I did in east rutherford to meet them, so it might not work out in boston..don't know how big the fleet is, nor do i know how tight security is and whatnot. but it's worth a try :)

Jam Jar said:
Hey sweetie!

I'm going to be there as well- my idea is to go to the back of the arena or whatever they come in from towards noon or so, that's when they come in..12-3 usually...

you might be able to spot me. i bought an outrageous, odd looking red and black wig for the occasion :lol:

edited to say: that's what I did in east rutherford to meet them, so it might not work out in boston..don't know how big the fleet is, nor do i know how tight security is and whatnot. but it's worth a try :)

I hung around the Fleet center (now its the Garden again) on the 3 days they were here. The entrance into the arena is in a really odd spot. But each day they arrived after 4:30!!! The first two days it rained but on the third day it was bright and sunny. Edge did sign some autographs and said hello but Bono just opened the door to the SUV and spoke to the crowd.

I found out later that they had spent a lot of time at their hotel but I don't know if they are going back to the Four Seasons this time or if they are staying at the Ritz again.

I'll look for you JamJar!!

I hope all you gals looking to meet the B-man get lucky...I hope I get lucky to in STL Dec.14th too.:hug:

Hang out in the afternoon where ever they're supposed to come into the arena. That's how I saw Bono and Edge up close before one of the Chicago shows. I didn't meet them, but I saw them. :wink:

Good luck!

Last edited:
Meeting the band is easy but you have to get there early and stay put. If you get there a few hours before the band gets there you'll be in the front and will be able to get autographs and pictures of them. It's usually too crowded to get pictures with them.

I got word from my friends that are at the show tonight...the band got there late and did not stop outside to sign. :( That sucks for those who waited all day to meet them.

Back
Top Bottom