Boston 10-04 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Another amazzzing night last night, and this time I changed the setting on my camera so I got some better photos to share. :sexywink: Some are still blurry but I think what's happening in the photos are worth seeing.

These are in the order that they were taken, pretty much.

02_bonograb.jpg

(like Adam hugging his bass here!)
03_band.jpg

I love when he picks up that mic stand
06_band.jpg

oh yes-- during Electric Co. right after Edge goes nuts playing that guitar!
06_edge.jpg

Bono leaning out into the crowd, which I haven't seen him do so far on this tour.

09_bonolean.jpg

09_bonolean2.jpg

Thank you zoom lens ;)

Here's probably the best one, definitely the closest. Bono unexpectedly stopped in front of us during SBS before proceeding to the front stage. He knelt down and fixed his bandana. Then he stood up- I didn't take any photos when he was looking towards us, I get too shaky and just like to make sure to take it all in. :wink:

10_bonoSBS.jpg

mucho traffico said:
great thanks, i love the electric co. i got a good clip when edge plays that part...:drool:

Ooh that's be awesome to see! I forgot about it until he was going wild again. Sooo great!! :up:

Lotsa butt shots. Where were you lookin'?

Even Edge. Dang.

Oh I forgot. He leaned out like that in Minneapolis too. Someone got a hold of him and almost pulled him down. Imagine that- getting a hold of Bono and not being willing to let go. Who'd do such a thing.:wave: :giggle:

Last edited:
longingforBono said:

Even Edge. Dang.

yeah when they are looking at me I don't take photos, so the only chance I have is when they are walking away. :lol:

Adam stopped on his way down to the tip during Streets because of small signs my friend and I had. It was so great, he smiled and posed for us for several seconds, hee!! :love: But yeah I don't like to take photos when they're looking anywhere near my direction, nevermind right at me, so no photos from that!

16_Streets.jpg

longingforBono said:

Even Edge. Dang.

Oh I forgot. He leaned out like that in Minneapolis too. Someone got a hold of him and almost pulled him down. Imagine that- getting a hold of Bono and not being willing to let go. Who'd do such a thing.:wave: :giggle:
No one around here. :ohmy: These pictures a great! Butt Shots! Can't wait til November. I:drool:

longingforBono said:
Nice butts. Nice butt shots.

Only in PLEBA.

Heh.

No one says "only in pleba" when I post detailed and long responses about the show, though. ;) I guess they don't think "pleba girls" can do both?

oliveu2cm said:
[oh yes-- during Electric Co. right after Edge goes nuts playing that guitar!

Here's a short clip I took of that scorching solo from Monday night. It ends rather abruptly because the guy next to me jostled me and my finger hit the off button.

h**p://s38.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=0B4BC3NGU7MRP3V4X1ZKH3582B

Nice butt shots, especially Edge's rather non-existant butt ;-)

No I meant like only in Pleba will you find us sitting around discussing Bono's butt. LOL
If he knew I was here I'd be so ashamed. I like to think I have respect for him, but I guess I don't!

longingforBono said:
No I meant like only in Pleba will you find us sitting around discussing Bono's butt. LOL
If he knew I was here I'd be so ashamed. I like to think I have respect for him, but I guess I don't!

We can respect the great man and his butt,:giggle: . Great pictures! :)

longingforBono said:

I believe he did in Chicago, 5/20, too. New shirt for Adam! Thanks for the pictures. :love:

swandiver said:
Dang! I can't get into the you send it file!

Remove the spaces and change the h**p to http. I can't post even a reference to a link yet so had to disguise it.

longingforBono said:
ANOTHER BUTT SHOT. Damn girl- get your mind outta the gutter.

On second thought- I am enjoying these. Don't go anywhere.

Great pics...looks like another awesome show!!!:ohmy: :drool:

thanks, Lynn -- I tried that earlier and it didn't work -- my computer has been funky today, though -- not getting most of the photos that have been posted either (either red x or nothing at all!) :mad:

Back
Top Bottom