Boston 10-03 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Another amazing, rejuvenating, soulful night in Boston last night! :hyper: :heart:

I took way too many photos and only a few came out!! :sad: I don't think my camera shutter speed is set correctly.

So I'll post the photo from the front of the Metro this morning--

MetroBoston.jpg

Last edited:
OK this is my best photo of the night!!!

And of course it's when no one is facing me!!! :lol:

catwalk_adam.jpg

Mr. Happy Man, whose smiles were yet again off the charts!! He also was incredibly overwhelmingly sexual during Bullet, just rocking back and forth and moving sooo subtly, waves of regret waves of joy, playing and moving that bass around.
:combust:

OK slightly off coloured :huh:

bono_sing.jpg

Besides Sometimes and Miss Sarajevo, he took off those blasted glasses for an extra bit of a song last night (my brain is a fog and I can't remember which song!!) and everyone went nuts, KEEP THEM OFF!!, but he did this really funny thing with them, putting them perpendicular against his forehead, and kind of looking around, very odd, and then he put them back on. Pooey.

:cool: Heh. :wink:

bono_sox1.jpg

I got a cool video of this moment, too, with Bono joking about the Edge fighting Tom Brady (b/c Tom didn't believe that Edge wasn't a Colts fan).

MrsSpringsteen said:
those are great, I like the Adam pic :sexywink:

the pregnant lady is so adorable, nice to see her up there

Yeah!! And he pulled her up during Elevation!!! The show was outta control from the first moment, the band was just very ON and Bono said after this "it's gonna be fun!"

This moment was really was sooo sweet! She was sooo HAPPY and smiley! And for the rest of the song he made baby references by rubbing his own belly (which is slightly bigger now, aww! he also mentioned how he's put on weight and gave a guilty smile).

oliveu2cm said:

Yeah!! And he pulled her up during Elevation!!! The show was outta control from the first moment, the band was just very ON and Bono said after this "it's gonna be fun!"

This moment was really was sooo sweet! She was sooo HAPPY and smiley! And for the rest of the song he made baby references by rubbing his own belly (which is slightly bigger now, aww! he also mentioned how he's put on weight and gave a guilty smile).

Youngest ever dancer with Bono!!
What a great moment to actually see, I am so looking foward to the Boston shows in December!!!:drool:

I wish it was now!!!

Bono's Tart said:

Youngest ever dancer with Bono!!
What a great moment to actually see, I am so looking foward to the Boston shows in December!!!:drool:

I wish it was now!!!

Boston is so wonderful to see shows, I feel so so blessed. I can't tell you how many times last night Bono made references to being back, and how "you forget", implying you forget how amazing it is until you're back, and how it's "good to be home" (which he said to us last leg, too) and how they love "Massachusetts". Right off the bat he said it's "gonna be fun!" and we knew the show was going to explode.

Also, just sthing small I posted for some other friends-- The whole night was SO unifying with many times Bono encouraging the audience to sing and us taking over, like the entire first verse of ISHFWILF.. it was really breath-taking, and Bono after Streets (the place was manic!!) said "wow" and then "oh my God" as everyone in a subdued red hue was waving and screaming and their heat and energy just rising and swirling as the final notes lingered. I don't think I've heard him say "oh my God" like that before. So many wonderful moments. :cute:

streets_ba.jpg

Oh here's another nice photo :larry:

When he was playing the drums on the catwalk for LAPOE, he dropped one of the drumsticks, and so he gave this very cute, very small and sly smile, and I had to look twice because he kept moving his hand as if he had the stick (probably to keep the beat) and then he put his hand out and a crew member fumbled furiously to place a new stick in his hand. Bono, ever so keen, noticed and rushed over to tap the drum playfully with the mic, making Larry laugh.

This was taken during Yahweh:
Yahweh_Lars.jpg

great pictures--thanks for sharing and glad you had a great time!

Just watched the videos as well thanks for posting!

Please tell me though that photos will turn up of Bono with his shirt open singing WGRYWH??:drool: :faint:

oliveu2cm said:
Another amazing, rejuvenating, soulful night in Boston last night! :hyper: :heart:

I took way too many photos and only a few came out!! :sad: I don't think my camera shutter speed is set correctly.

MetroBoston.jpg

:cute:

oliveu2cm said:

MetroBoston.jpg

Great pics andglad that you had a wonderful experience.:).
This is my fave pic,look at the smile!

Those are my only photos of the sox jersey. I got a video of him talking about it, but no other photos.

edited to add, I'm sure someone else's photos of that moment will eventually pop up!

Last edited:
Great pics! Especially the one of Adam :wink: He looks good in that shirt!
Sounds like a great show :up:

Back
Top Bottom