Boo Boo kisses needed for Bono!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
U2 frontman and peace warrior Paul Hewson, aka Bono, spotted with a cut lip. Bono spent the evening with Pearl Jam singer Eddie Vedder before returning to his hotel last night, around midnight, Melbourne, Australia. 18.11.06. BYLINE MUST READ: VIPIRELAND.COM

001cutlipbono2.jpg

001cutlipbono3.jpg

Boo boo line kisses for Bono's lip starts behind BonoFox1......:wink:

BonoFox1 said:
U2 frontman and peace warrior Paul Hewson, aka Bono, spotted with a cut lip. Bono spent the evening with Pearl Jam singer Eddie Vedder before returning to his hotel last night, around midnight, Melbourne, Australia. 18.11.06. BYLINE MUST READ: VIPIRELAND.COM

001cutlipbono2.jpg

001cutlipbono3.jpg

Boo boo line kisses for Bono's lip starts behind BonoFox1......:wink:

:ohmy: :sad: My poor baby!, I'll make him all better:shifty: :evil:

last unicorn said:
Oh no, what the hell did Eddie do to him?

LOL, that would be hilarious if Bono and Eddie Vedder got into a fight. I think Eddie would win, though. :hmm:

BonoFox1 said:

001cutlipbono2.jpg

001cutlipbono3.jpg

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Anji said:

Does he get them? I often wondered where mine came from? :scratch:

yeah, i think there was another pic a few months ago where it looked like he had one as well. it's gotta suck to be famous and photographed so much when having a cold sore, or a zit, or a sty, etc... many people have something like that at some point in their lives, but it just isn't posted all over the internet!

Anji said:

Does he get them? I often wondered where mine came from? :scratch:

No idea. I've never seen one on any other pics, but who knows? I've never had one, thank god (though I do get massive canker sore infections, which are totally different). They're a type of herpes, same concept, different area of the body. I think they can be passed via contact. Don't kiss him for a week, ladies!

His looks almost like his lip was chapped and split, or got bumped and split, and now it's infected or becoming a cold sore.

Funny he should be so chapped, since a few winters ago when I saw him speak he was using his Carmex. It fell out of his pocket and Sampson went after it before it rolled off the stage. I REALLY wanted that Carmex, but Sampson got it first.

Back
Top Bottom