Bonosapian Researchers Inc. AGM....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl tell me your strengths etc and I'll give you a Bonosapian sector to look after....welcome back by the way!! :wink:

gluey said:
Galeongirl tell me your strengths etc and I'll give you a Bonosapian sector to look after....welcome back by the way!! :wink:

err... strenghts :hmm: physical strenght? I have plenty of that :wink: :drool: and I have the power to turn any conversation into a BOno one, and I can drool over any Bono EXCEPT for baldy.. :yikes:

:yes: and I am sure I could make Bono very very happy!

what sectors can I apply to?

^^hmm how about...

I dub thee.....

Vice President Dialogue and Pleasure Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc :nerd:

Would that work for you?? :wink:

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

:drool: That sounds so scientific that it's hot

:love:

:evil: Oh I'd give him pleasure....

:whistle: How about a game of Twister Bono?? You know EVERYBODY likes twister!

:flirt: THat's mutual! A big hug for you and Kaf for coming up with this ExtraOrdinary project! :hug:

:hmm: *starts thinking of the many different ways to pleasure the Bonosapien*

I better start inflating some beachballs then... :hmm: and yea, I need to get more shineys....

Yep, Kaf was BRILLIANT coming up with the idea for the job titles....couldn't have got this far without her that's for sure!!

I hope you're good at listening....when the Bonosapian is in captivity we need our researchers to be able to listen to the prolonged :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: coming from it.....:wink:

bonoishot said:

:drool:

:hmm: Was thinking before. Since the Bonosapian is on tour soon he needs to be in great health, i think i should make sure hes fit and errr healthy. Gotta check if that fine limp of his is still working.

:angel:

:ohmy:

:silent:

:evil:

You all do realise that as Chief Head-Honcho, I get to do the final inspection of the Bonosapian before any public showing....:evil: :whistle:

U2isthebest said:

Erm, Is this the kind of Twister that involves the removal of clothing?....:shifty: :angel:

:shifty:

ofcourse not! I'm a very decent girl!

:shifty:

you first play twister, and THEN remove the clothing while playing poker :wink:

Hmm Strip Twister and Poker...

Me thinks we will have to spend A LOT of time practising, over and over again to make sure we get our technique just right....

Obviously this calls for the whole research teams input so that we can ensure all possible variables are covered.....over and over and over again....because we are very thorough researchers aren't we?!:angel: :whistle:

Have any researchers come up with a hangover cure - I've got a nasty one from a party last night....:sick:

Back
Top Bottom