Bonosapian Researchers Inc. AGM....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^ Wonder if the Chocolate Bono would melt in my fingers and leave them all sticky....:drool:

Oh! Did I say that out loud? :ohmy:

waynetravis said:

re stock list:

cake
whipped cream
strapwberries
cherries
chocolate
sha(red) candles

anyone else want to some more things getting?
the bus doesnt leave for Adelaide until tomorrow night. so there is plenty of time.

some more stuff..
Sushi
Wasabi
Canned Peaches with lots of syrup
Chocolate sauce
Ben & Jerry's Fossil Fuel (or Dublin Mudslide, or Chocolate Therapy, oh fuck it, ALL THREE!! :D)
bathtub... :shifty:
Guinness
:hmm: that's about it I think...

Galeongirl said:
oh fuck it, ALL THREE!!

:lmao:

:hmm: Maybe not as good as Bono chocolate, but...well, any seafood lovers out there?

34867%3A485%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232369%3B794378ot1lsi

^^^ ooh can I have Bono's 'squid'?? The pic on the box is doing bad bad things to my innocent mind :ohmy:

gluey said:
^^^ ooh can I have Bono's 'squid'?? The pic on the box is doing bad bad things to my innocent mind :ohmy:

Somehow I knew someone would see it in that way!!!!!!!!!! :tsk: Silly PLEBAn. :wink:

Yes, Weldy, we do need some bubbly. I actually am quite the boring person and drink diet 7-UP (or ZUP as my dear friend in the UK used to think it was called because she never realized it was a '7' in the name of the beverage, she always thought it was a 'Z'.) Maybe I could have a wee bit of champagne, but not too much. I get way too happy with too much champagne, just ask the innocent people who were thankful for me getting them into the ellipse last year in NYC and bought a glass for me. :D I'm sure at least one of them is lurking here. :shifty: She said she lurks in PLEBA a lot, and she knew my screen name when I told it to her. I got a high pitched, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh-haaaaaaa!" after I told her I'm Lemon Grrrrrl.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Somehow I knew someone would see it in that way!!!!!!!!!! :tsk: Silly PLEBAn. :wink:

Yes, Weldy, we do need some bubbly. I actually am quite the boring person and drink diet 7-UP (or ZUP as my dear friend in the UK used to think it was called because she never realized it was a '7' in the name of the beverage, she always thought it was a 'Z'.) Maybe I could have a wee bit of champagne, but not too much. I get way too happy with too much champagne, just ask the innocent people who were thankful for me getting them into the ellipse last year in NYC and bought a glass for me. :D I'm sure at least one of them is lurking here. :shifty: She said she lurks in PLEBA a lot, and she knew my screen name when I told it to her. I got a high pitched, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh-haaaaaaa!" after I told her I'm Lemon Grrrrrl.

We can have soft drinks too....I'm not much of a drinker anyways :D

K-9 Program
The K-9 Program was started in 1978 by Sgt. O'Neill with his K-9, Zack. In 1980 Officer Mike Thomas added a second dog, Bubba. Both were trained in protection, article search, and building search. In 1982 Officer Cobinseo with his dog Bear, replaced Officer Thomas. Sgt. O'Neill replaced Zack with Czar. Bubba retired after approx. 18 months, and Czar worked until 1990. In 1994 Officer Douglas Pace got the program going again with his dog, Casey. This was the first dog cross trained to detect narcotics and worked through 1994. In 2000, the Calistoga Police Department re-instituted the K-9 program. The program was re-written and developed by Officer Mat Freese, who is the handler. He has a K-9, Bono, who is fully trained in drug detection, officer protection, and searching for suspects of crimes.

1bcc723d.jpg

Officer Freese and Bono, 2003

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:lmao:

:hmm: Maybe not as good as Bono chocolate, but...well, any seafood lovers out there?

34867%3A485%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232369%3B794378ot1lsi

:drool: oh yea, right here is one!

Wayne, add a barbecue to the list... if we're gonna eat squid, we gotta barbecue it! :yes:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

But no red wine! That would make the Bonosapian very sleepy! Although a sleepy Bonosapian is very cute....it would be bad in the long run :wink:

:hmm: Maybe that could stop Bonosapian from squirming so much, Mot! What if we gave him just a wee bit o' red wine, just to subdue him a little? (Mot is engaged in the hot candle wax experiment right now and she's been having trouble with him squirming around trying to get out of his handcuffs.)

:shifty: if he'd want to get OUT of those cuffs, he'd need some oil... to make it... slippery...

:whistle: *accidentally drops huge bottle of massage oil(peach scent ofcourse) over the Bonosapian*

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:hmm: Maybe that could stop Bonosapian from squirming so much, Mot! What if we gave him just a wee bit o' red wine, just to subdue him a little? (Mot is engaged in the hot candle wax experiment right now and she's been having trouble with him squirming around trying to get out of his handcuffs.)

Whatever...but I wouldn't give him any cause I'm just that nice :wink: :D

Vice President Midwest Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc. :nerd:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Whatever...but I wouldn't give him any cause I'm just that nice :wink: :D

Vice President Midwest Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc. :nerd:

Like we're supposed to believe that?!?!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom