Bonosapian Book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
Just been confirmed that BONO GOT MY BOOK!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!! A wonderful friend we made from the hotel who is a fan gave it to him for us!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!

A HUGE thank you to Effanbee and Slopsy who, without their help, the book may never have been possible!!!! OMG GONNA FAINT!!!

How to cap of a PERFECT week!!!

WhoooooooHooooooooo!!!!!!!

Gerry just emailed us from Bris, he stayed up all night and met John and Bono in hotel after the party - also Larry who signed his book, so Gerry now has all their sigs! Everyone is sooooo happy!!! :applaud: :dancing: :hyper:

gluey said:
Just been confirmed that BONO GOT MY BOOK!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!! A wonderful friend we made from the hotel who is a fan gave it to him for us!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!

A HUGE thank you to Effanbee and Slopsy who, without their help, the book may never have been possible!!!! OMG GONNA FAINT!!!

How to cap of a PERFECT week!!!

That is hysterical wait till he reads. (he may end up with more security now, but we can take' em).

I would love to see the expression on his face.:lmao:

gluey I'm going to sound like an idiot where is fan sightings and
meeting ? Still looking for your post ! :huh:

yay on the book . Don't faint now . :hug:

The book is made up from the 'Bonosapian research' I did in the last captions thread!! We made a book out of them all!!!! AND GOT IT TO BONO!!!!!

My 'meet the band' experience is in the 'Band Meetings and Sightings' thread :hyper:

U can see the book in this picture, just in front of Gerry :drool:

P1000306.jpg

gluey said:
The book is made up from the 'Bonosapian research' I did in the last captions thread!! We made a book out of them all!!!! AND GOT IT TO BONO!!!!!

My 'meet the band' experience is in the 'Band Meetings and Sightings' thread :hyper:

So you actually made a book of all the 'Bonosapian' captions and Bono is now flicking through the pages of it?!? :ohmy: OMG OMG OMG! I can image him rolling around on the floor laughing!! :lmao: That's so increadible, congratulations!!! :applaud:

Have a q, did you ever put down interference.com down??

Cuz then he would probaly looking at this thread right now...

I'd really want to know his expression right when he was done with the book..

:laugh: oh god...

Is there any way you could find out what his reaction to the book is??? :laugh: I bet it's priceless! you shoulda given john a camera to take with him for when Bono opened the booK!

Back
Top Bottom