Bonosapian Book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know!!! The somewhat scary fact is that at the front of the book, Effanbee and I wrote about how the book started......in Pleba at Interferance.......and then we also put our full names, addresses and contact phone numbers....just in case......but in doing so, if you don't hear from us all of a sudden you'll know that Bono has had us locked away!! :giggle:

OMG I'd love to know his reaction!!!

:drool: put your PLEBAns in a mental institue Bono, and join us! :drool:

:wink:

I wonder if he's gonna react to it anywayz... I really want to know his reaction :giggle:

gluey said:
I know!!! The somewhat scary fact is that at the front of the book, Effanbee and I wrote about how the book started......in Pleba at Interferance.......and then we also put our full names, addresses and contact phone numbers....just in case......but in doing so, if you don't hear from us all of a sudden you'll know that Bono has had us locked away!! :giggle:

I bet he'll give you a call soon, then you can trace his call and give his # to everyone:wink:

Hey Can you make copies =] PERLEASE!, ill sell you my soul If i could get my hands on a bonosapian book lmao
WELL DONE
(he'll ring you wen hes stopped staring at all the shiny things in the book hehe)

Ok well i expect it will be one of the others phoning to thank you for keeping him entertained with the black chineyness hehe

gluey said:

I think you'll get a response

gluey said:

Hmmm!! Looks like Im going to have to ask him what he thought of the book when I see him on our "date" in Honolulu:hmm:

BonoFox1 said:

Hmmm!! Looks like Im going to have to ask him what he thought of the book when I see him on our "date" in Honolulu:hmm:

DO IT!!! That would be soooo funny!!! If you see Larry tell him you're friends with the lady who had the police hat for Bono!! He'll laugh!!! OMG tell Bono the book was from the hat lady!!! OMG OMG OMG there's too many OMG's in my brain at the moment to think straight!!! :faint:

gluey said:

When the CIA, FBI, Scotland Yard and whatever...come to lock you guys up, call me so I can bail you out. :help:

JCOSTER said:

When the CIA, FBI, Scotland Yard and whatever...come to lock you guys up, call me so I can bail you out. :help:

Can I hold you to that!! Can you believe that YOU were the first person after Effanbee and Slopsy that I REALLY wanted to phone after meeting Bono!!! I love this place and the wonderful 'sistahs' I have here!!! You're all like family!! :hug:

I know....I keep thinking how freaky it must be for him to be chased all over the world by mad Plebans!! Be given books by them.....asked in different countries if they've met Plebans in other countries......wow.....where's the straightjacket!!! :giggle:

OMG I hope he won't be offended by the book!! :reject:

gluey said:

Can I hold you to that!! Can you believe that YOU were the first person after Effanbee and Slopsy that I REALLY wanted to phone after meeting Bono!!! I love this place and the wonderful 'sistahs' I have here!!! You're all like family!! :hug:

:hug: Awww. I knew you would meet him I just had a feeling. I am going to try and call you when my cell is charged. I have to figure out the right time!!! I don't want to wake at 3 pm.

Could you imagine getting a phone call like, Hello this is Cationia, Bono's PA...I would like to let you know that he has taken out a restaining order and you may not enter the same country he is in.

:lmao: Wish I was a fly!

gluey said:
I know....I keep thinking how freaky it must be for him to be chased all over the world by mad Plebans!! Be given books by them.....asked in different countries if they've met Plebans in other countries......wow.....where's the straightjacket!!! :giggle:

I think he would be flattered. :wink:

gluey said:

NO WAY GLUEY!!! Not a chance in hell.. He is gonna get a great laugh from it! You know he has a great sense of humor. I really think you will hear from him for sure! I am so happy for ya and a little envious..:wink:

JCOSTER said:

Could you imagine getting a phone call like, Hello this is Cationia, Bono's PA...I would like to let you know that he has taken out a restaining order and you may not enter the same country he is in.

OMG you just made me spit on my keyboard again!! OMG imagine if that happened!!!! I'd die!! :faint:

P1000306.jpg

See the book in the plastic bag on our friend Gerrys lap?? It's quite a good sized book!!!!!

Mad with our hearts in the right place!!!!

Scary thing is how in our madness we totally understand each other!!!:ohmy:

*coughcough*

ahem

Hi Bono/Ali/Bono's family/John/Catriona or anyone associated who may be reading this thread because of my mention of it in the Bonosapian Book.

I am not insane. I am a nice girl. I am not scary (except for when I haven't done my hair in the morning). I don't usually stalk famous people. I love Irishmen. I love short Irishmen. I love Bonosapian....and the rest of the tribe....don't hold that against me. I love short Irishmen who come and say hi in the middle of the night. I love short Irishmen who wear my hat. I love short Irishmen who wear my hat and then sign it. I think I am rambling. Maybe I should shut up. Damn. Oh well. I am trying.

Love from

Gluey

P.S. I'm normal.

P.P.S. Really...

P.P.P.S. Honest, I am, I am normal.....

P.P.P.P.S. I am shutting up now :ohmy:

edited to cover butt by including B's family in letter!!! :giggle:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom