Bono's weeks with no Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
A WEEK (or three) in the South of France without a Friday? Sounds like a paradox to me.

But that is one of the hardships Bono will have to endure. Because when he and Guggi and the Simon Carmody Community set off to sail around the Med - stopping off at St Tropez and Cannes before returning to the U2 singer's mansion in Eze, they had to leave the great Renaissance man Gavin Friday behind.

And was Gav riled? Not at all. He accepted that there are times when the art has to come before the party. He had to stay behind in Dublin to put the finishing touches to his show in Liberty Hall on July 27 and 28. Called Tomorrow Belongs to Me, the show is Gavin's personal tribute to 20th-century German music, art, film and literature and is sponsored by Becks. (That's the Teutonic beer company - and not the English football irritant.)

There will be other tomorrows with Bono, Gavin.

And I have tickets for that gig. :drool:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
A WEEK (or three) in the South of France without a Friday? Sounds like a paradox to me.

But that is one of the hardships Bono will have to endure. Because when he and Guggi and the Simon Carmody Community set off to sail around the Med - stopping off at St Tropez and Cannes before returning to the U2 singer's mansion in Eze, they had to leave the great Renaissance man Gavin Friday behind.

Do yo think the pics from the St-tropez thread are related to this? I believe Guggi and Simon were present ;)
So he might already be back then..

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Becks. (That's the Teutonic beer company - and not the English football irritant.)

:lmao:

Re: Re: Bono's weeks with no Friday

greety said:

Do yo think the pics from the St-tropez thread are related to this? I believe Guggi and Simon were present ;)
So he might already be back then..

:lmao:

You never know with this man. One day he is here, the next day he is in Antartica! :D

And yes, I believe those pics are related.

Back
Top Bottom