Bono's wedding band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

partygirl

The Fly
Why do you think he doesn't wear it anymore? During the War tour and Unforgettable Fire days he had one. He seemed to wear one off and on during Joshua Tree and then sometime before Achtung Baby it seemed to just disappear for good. What do you think? I know it is stupid to speculate on such things, but I thought bringing it up in Pleba would be okay. (We've talked about every other body part and paraphanelia here).

I don't know if this 'wedding band' is the same as the wedding ring but Bono wears a ring, mainly on his "little" finger and I've seen it there most of the times, during shows, interviews, whenever. Don't know if that's his original but at least he likes rings.
smile.gif

I wasn't suggesting he didn't wear it because he was unfaithful. I was just curious why he used to wear one all the time and now he doesn't. I didn't notice the pinky ring.

gala-016.jpg

That looks like a wedding ring on his pinky

But....it's on his pinky. I don't know.

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

"This DEFINITELY needs a disclaimer before the post! Women,small children & Mona may die!" ~Fishy~

"I still believe that you're the Smut Messiah"

The Man Corral

Me thinks my man's gain a little bit o' weight since the wedding and, thus, the ring is on his pinky now.

smile.gif
(Love you Bono)

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
Me thinks my man's gain a little bit o' weight since the wedding and, thus, the ring is on his pinky now.

smile.gif
(Love you Bono)

SD

Bono DOES have quite chubby fingers...

------------------

"This DEFINITELY needs a disclaimer before the post! Women,small children & Mona may die!" ~Fishy~

The Man Corral

Yes, that looks like the ring. Uh, it is pretty easy to get those sized bigger. But, isn't he just so cute with that gold band on his pinkie? I'm glad his hands are manly. Manly yes, and girls love him too. Do you remember the old Irish Spring commercials? Nevermind, I'm on one today. I'm feeling a little hyper. I can't seem to get enough of U2 lately. Do you ever just get THE FEVER?

Originally posted by partygirl:
Do you ever just get THE FEVER?
ROFL That's the *U2 fuzzies* speaking
biggrin.gif

------------------

The Man Corral

Bono's always had chubby fingers (I think I recall someone describing his hands as "stevedore's hands" or something)

I don't know if that's his wedding band... I think it's just his "freakin huge gold rock-n-roll pinkie ring"!
wink.gif

GREAT picture...what's Bono signing anyway?

Originally posted by WildHonee:
gala-016.jpg

That looks like a wedding ring on his pinky

But....it's on his pinky. I don't know.

That pic of Edge there gives me the FEVER! Is it warming up here? I think the snow's gonna melt if this keeps up!

About the no ring thing though, I wouldn't be able to handle my husband not wearing it. I must admit. I would be so uncontrollably angry. Probably because my dad doesn't and he's just a shitty person. Carry on.

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

+fabulous+

The Edge, it's a direct object.

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Who cares, Disco? Look at EDGE!!!!!! *faints*

Edge seems to like the way Bono handles the pen.

------------------

The Man Corral

gala-016.jpg

Bono: *grumble* *signs*
Edge: *watches* Ahh, thank you for donating your soul..

KIDDING! Really!
biggrin.gif
I just thought it was funny and... I give up.

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Mona, you have way too dirty a mind for a 17 year old.
tongue.gif

So I've been told.

------------------

The Man Corral

Originally posted by Melpop:
I read somewhere that his pinky was given to him by Larry

bono only had four fingers before? it looks so realistic, too...

------------------
you bury your treasure where it can't be found, but your love is like a secret that's been passed around...
ME!

!
I didn't know he stopped wearing it

????

------------------

The Man Corral

hehehe, at first I thought you were talking about the band that played his wedding.

Look at how often he reaches into the crowd! I would be frightened to get it stolen or have it fall off or something. I think he wears it on a necklace.

------------------

+fabulous+

My grandfather didn't wear a wedding band, that doesn't mean he was unfaithful to my grandma. Bono doesn't wear any rings, maybe he just doesn't like them.

Does Ali wear her band? I'm looking through my Ali pics, but I can't find a good one of her hands.

------------------
"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Mona, you have way too dirty a mind for a 17 year old.
tongue.gif

I WOULD agree with that BUT, I know she's no more dirty than me or my other 17 year old peers. The following was in our bio movie Friday (the one with the shoooogary mooooofins):
"Male Balboa monkeys are more sexual than male Chimpanzees. If male Balboa monkeys are not performing intercourse with female Balboa monkeys, they will hang from their arms in trees with an erect penis and penis fence one another." Ohhh, the laughter. I mean, who says "penis fence"?! Yea, that's one for the books.
biggrin.gif

------------------

+fabulous+

Originally posted by Lilly:
they will hang from their arms in trees with an erect penis and penis fence one another." Ohhh, the laughter. I mean, who says "penis fence"?! Yea, that's one for the books.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....is fencing in the olympics?

<----immature too.

THAT's why I declined taking Anatomy this semester and am in Public Speaking instead. Body parts plain make me giggle.

------------------

The Man Corral

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:

smile.gif
(Love you Bono)

SD

I have oftern wondered about this myself ...

Actually though, if you look at the band he wore duing the UF era, it is a thin gold band and doesn't look like the one he now wears on his pinky.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Back
Top Bottom