bono's tuk shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dunno but I got myself a pair of huge black shoes just like his with the inch and a half lifts and everything. I am wearing them to the Mpls show tomorrow night!

BTW, my kids call them my "Bono shoes":angel:

cool i have the suede ones already. im thinking of getting either leather with a buckle, or lace 2 d rings. have a good night tomorrow.. how can you not..............

I think bono isnt wearing Tuk on the tour. Its a bit different, or maybe custom made by tuk or edun. But when he wears TUK its ROCK AND ROLL :)

I also bought a pair of the "Bono" shoes from TUK website--they have some really interesting shoes. I love platform shoes--being only 5'2" myself. Until they come up with leg extensions--long live platform shoes!

i heard he got some custom tuk's made. tuk might bring out a bono version. thats if bono wants to do it....
thanks i thought they were rock n rolls

You're right: I read an article about TUK customizing shoes for Bono. Maybe they will release them, one day. BUT:

Bono might as well wear some UNDERGROUND creepers. They offer some VERY fine creepers, and they are (as Mr_LeMon noted) slightly different.

You might want to check them out on their hompage: underground-england. co. uk

I believe you find Bono's studded belt he has been seen sporting on the curren tour, there, too...!

Kind regards

Bono's Doll said:
I also bought a pair of the "Bono" shoes from TUK website--they have some really interesting shoes. I love platform shoes--being only 5'2" myself. Until they come up with leg extensions--long live platform shoes!

Are they heavy? If they are I may still have to retain my stilts.

:|

Back
Top Bottom