Bono's Testimony In the Peter Buck Case

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I KNOW! That's hilarious. I really want to get him sworn in and on the stand somehow so I can interrogate him and make him focus on my questions!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

You can't get Mother Theresa, so you get the next best thing. LMAO.

Cheryl

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
I KNOW! That's hilarious. I really want to get him sworn in and on the stand somehow so I can interrogate him and make him focus on my questions!

HAHAHAHA

Q: Bono is it or is it not true that you use your mouth to drive certain PLEBA girls mad?

A: Well, I'm not too sure about that, but I am a singer and I open my mouth quite a bit.

Q: Focus on my question, please........say Ahhhhhhhhhh

A: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Q: *squeal* *Thud*

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

Originally posted by daisybean:
HAHAHAHA

Q: Bono is it or is it not true that you use your mouth to drive certain PLEBA girls mad?

A: Well, I'm not too sure about that, but I am a singer and I open my mouth quite a bit.

Q: Focus on my question, please........say Ahhhhhhhhhh

A: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Q: *squeal* *Thud*

LMFAO!!!!!

I like how his last answer was "Mmmmmm..."

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

great, now how am i suppose to work.
wink.gif

LMAO! Bono should have his own TV show, SERIOUSLY.

Q: Known as Bono?
A: That's right -- for my sins

LMAO bc all Bono's answers are so long! I loveth him so.

Q: Focus on my question
A: Sorry.

AW!

A: Yes.
Q: Really?
A: Mm.

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono

"For the good of the nation ~ you MUST defile Bono" ~Echo
Get on the Boos

Many have I loved
Many times been bitten
Many times I've gazed
Along the open road.

From the opening statement from the prosecutor: "Members of the jury, I, together with my learned friend, Caroline Paul, appear on behalf of the Crown in this matter, and my learned friends, Richard Ferguson and Trevor Burk, appear on behalf of the defendant, Peter Lawrence Buck, who is a world-renowned guitarist, (you may or may not know), and belongs to a group called REM, or R.E.M. . . . "

My question is how is REM different from R.E.M. - I mean in terms of pronounciation? Did he actually say R-E-M and then R-period-E-period-M-period?

Originally posted by YellowKite:

My question is how is REM different from R.E.M. - I mean in terms of pronounciation? Did he actually say R-E-M and then R-period-E-period-M-period?

I think R.E.M. is just how people who don't really know much about the band spell it. Like when you ocassionally see U.2. and you're like, what rock has that person been living under for the last 20 years?

------------------
Who's gonna ride your wild horses?

Won't you kiss me on that MIDNIGHT STREET, sweep me OFF MY FEET, singing 'ain't this life SO SWEET?' -David Gray

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

YAY I loveth how Bono says REM
"oar ee em"
not that I heard him say it, but HE DID and that's enough for me.
I also loveth how all the q's are like, yes or no, and Bono's like "Well yes blah blah BLAH *goes off on tangent*"
Focus, Bono-san!
wink.gif

*goes off to read the ZooTV alcohol requirements*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Back
Top Bottom