Bono's Suggestive Noises Mix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Giant Lemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I made a mix of Bono noises that WildHonee came up with:

?Mother mother - mother mother - mother mother - mother mother - if you weaaaarrrr thaat vvvveeeeelvet dreeess - mother mother - take my shirt - mother mother - mother mother - desiiiiiiiire - mother mother --baby please come home -- mother mother -- open the door let me unpack my case -- baby -- baby baby baby light my way -- oo great sea -- mother mother--mother mother -- mother mother -THAT GIRL THAT GIRL she's mine -- mother mother --blue eyed boy meets -- mother mother -- blue eyed boy meets a brown eyed girl -- THAT girl THAT girl --mother mother--Mother mother --suggestive EBTTRT grunt -- mother mother -- if you weeeaaarrr--suggestive HMTMKMKM grunts -- mother mother -- MOFO moothheeeerr -- THAT girl THAT girl -- Desire YEAH -- Desire YEAH -- THAT girl THAT girl -- mother mother --Sexy mamamama -- mother mother -- slow down child -- slow down my beating -- THAT girl THAT girl -- beating heart -- mother mother -- Desiiiiiiiire -- up through spiral staircase -- mother -- sexy mamama -- ONE hundred TWO hundred (from bullet) -- one love -- ALL I NEED (from Trip) -- mother mother -- If you can tie me down -- you can tear -- you can tear -- you can tear it up -- mother mother -- If you weeaaarr that -- THAT girl THAT girl"

It's not that good since I just used sound recorder, but it's decent. I don't have a website to post the file on, but if anyone wants it I can email it to them. It's an mp3 file, about 3.5MB. But don't expect anything professional!
smile.gif

------------------
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be alright
Uncertainty can be a guiding light

"We miss our lemon, I'd just like to say that." - Bono 5/9/01

Ooh, you know what you're missing? On the Last Night on Earth single, there's a U2 version of Pop Muzik, and there are some *highly* suggestive Bono noises in there. Seriously. I listened to it while driving in the car with my mom one day, and was actually embarrassed by it. Have you guys heard this? Do you know what I'm talking about?

Lyrically(?) it sounds like a Backstreet Boys song or Britney Spears or something. BUT..... when you hear Bono sing these words, it makes alot more sense.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

wildhoney22 and Winter Halcyon: I'm sending it right now to you. I hope you like it!

Edited to say: Wildhoney22, I got the email returned to me. It said that the file was too big for hotmail. Sorry!
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 11-03-2001).]

Some late suggestions:

- Walk to the Water: "Let me love you" (near the end)
- Beautiful Day: the part at the beginning (25 seconds in, I think) where he licks his lips
wink.gif

I came up with more, but now I can't think of what they were.. argh!

------------------
it's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else

send it to me!!

BonoetteShades@aol.com

------------------
"Follow the leader children, as we flap like a chicken..."
-Me

"Life is stupid sometimes, but with Bono to look at--it seems better"-Me

Roleplay luver
:::puts on shades:::
:::turns up "The Fly":::
:::dances:::

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
Ooh, you know what you're missing? On the Last Night on Earth single, there's a U2 version of Pop Muzik, and there are some *highly* suggestive Bono noises in there. Seriously. I listened to it while driving in the car with my mom one day, and was actually embarrassed by it. Have you guys heard this? Do you know what I'm talking about?
I just knocked over a cup of soda whilst lunging my mouse for the Kazaa link....

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over" -butchered Ramones~

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

I can't get it! It says the site is unavailable. I copied and pasted the link and nothing comes up

Help! I want to listen to my invention!

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

GL, don't forget all the suggestiveness in "Big Girls are the BEST"!!! The way he breathes "...she's political (etc.)..."

and the whole OH! OH! OH! at the beginning!!

AND at the very end he goes "myyyy MMMMAMA!!" whooeee!!!!!

It's a bodice ripper, baby!!!

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
Wierd, it works for me.. I will try another thing..

*sigh* okey doke

------------------
~*Mona*~

yeah MG, that's one of the famed Remixes, and I know EXACTLY what you're talking about, it is VERY suggestive!!!!
eek.gif
It really does sound like Bono's on his way to a...a....well, you know what I mean. I wouldn't want to play that around my mother either! Hee hee!
biggrin.gif

disco

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:

Originally posted by Discoteque:
yeah MG, that's one of the famed Remixes, and I know EXACTLY what you're talking about, it is VERY suggestive!!!!
eek.gif
It really does sound like Bono's on his way to a...a....well, you know what I mean. I wouldn't want to play that around my mother either! Hee hee!
biggrin.gif

disco

OMG I just cannot begin to FATHOM how HOT Bono is.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't it just make you want to hold down Shift+1? = !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOO-AH!

Lol and you guys wonder how I manage to post so much.....what thread am I in again?

------------------
~*Mona*~

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O

M

G

*is listening to the Pop Muzik thing*

Well it doesn't last very long, but...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHWAHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(lol sorry I copied off of PHWOAR, Paul Hewson, What a Hot Tamale!)

Whatta ginormous hot tamale he is!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

*bump*

*sniff* I wanna hear it....*cries* This is the one thing I'm looking forward to!

------------------
~*Mona*~

which link?

------------------
~*Mona*~

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later. http://us.share.geocities.com/u2_bono_2000/bonomix.mp3
http://us.share.geocities.com/u2_bono_2000/bonomix.mp3[/b]
Rackem Frackem...

------------------
~*Mona*~

Ok, I'll keep trying!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"My parents thought it was a phase,
But there's no stopping this Bono-craze
He's such a stud in his tight, green shirt,
I love him so much it's starting to hurt
I saw him dance with a girl, it made me cry,
There's one chick that's gonna die
For no one can touch my man,
Or I'll stuff you in a garbage can" ~Bonochick~

Thanks for putting the file on your cite, Winter Halcycon!
smile.gif

Bono-ette & UV2001: I tried sending the file to you, but it only worked for Bono-ette because the file exceeded the max amount allowed for yahoo.

And thanks for all the suggestions for other Bono suggestive noises- there are definitely a lot more out there! I don't have time to make another mix now, but maybe in a couple weeks I'll be able to make a new one.

Hmmm, downloading didn't work for me, either, at first, but I'll definitely keep trying! Oh, and LOL Mona! Just in general.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom