Bono's son's name?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I know... but it isn't her ACTUAL name. It is just tradition to call the princess by the name of her husband. She is the wife of Prince Michael. That's not her actual given name. :)

She was born and named Marie-Christine.

Carrie

waynetravis said:
Or Pilot Inspektor...

Or Moxie CrimeFighter Jillette

or Kyd Duchovny

or Reignbeau Rhames

or Rocket Valentin, Racer Maximilliano,
Rebel, & Rouge - the Rodriguez
brothers

I feel bad for those Rodriguez brothers.

Carrie Anderson said:
Sting's daughter is named Michael. His argument at the time was that it is the name of an Angel! :)

Carrie

There's a girl at the college where I worked named Michael. I think she states her name as Michael Lynn so people know she's a she (likewise we have a professor Kelly who is a man and he states his name as Kelly James....to me Kelly IS a man's name but whatever).

Liesje said:

There's a girl at the college where I worked named Michael. I think she states her name as Michael Lynn so people know she's a she (likewise we have a professor Kelly who is a man and he states his name as Kelly James....to me Kelly IS a man's name but whatever).

Wow, I always associated the name Kelly with females only :shrug: same as Shannon-Ive known with guys with this name too

my "male" co-worker's name is Courtney!! :)

One if girls from the band The Bangles name was Micheal

My real name is a mixed up version of Heavenly Hannah which is the name I will choose for a girl

vertpomme said:

Or Moxie CrimeFighter Jillette

or Kyd Duchovny

or Reignbeau Rhames

or Rocket Valentin, Racer Maximilliano,
Rebel, & Rouge - the Rodriguez
brothers

I feel bad for those Rodriguez brothers.

I dunno, I rather like the Rodriguez brothers names!!:D

I guess I was facinated by very uncommon names when I read The Outsiders when I was a preteen "Soda Pop, and Pony Boy"

I remember reading The Outsiders! My best friend was totally infatuated with it, but when I started to read it she said that the kid who got hurt in the fire (what was his name again?) wasn't going to die. I cannot begin to convey the depths of my devastation...

^ His name was Johnny Cade, in the movie played by Ralph Macchio((of Karate Kid)) fame, Yeah I too was obessed, first time i read it was for my Summer reading and then lost count on how many more times I read it after that!. *I even got my older brother to like it too*

and Yeah I cried when both "Greasers" Johnny and Dallas died:sad:

and I hated the "Soc's" :madspit: which by the way I used to mispronounce as *socks* LOL!! but it was short for Socials...

Last edited:
zuropa_fit said:
Wow. People are gettin' all uppity! Who knew?

I've never heard that thing about redheads named Blue. What's the story behind that?

it's a weird Australia/NZ thing, kind of an opposite thing. It makes sense to us :shrug: :giggle:

In my family we call silverside "blue meat", it gets some strange looks.:eyebrow:

Don't forget that Edge named one of his daughter's Blue Angel......
Anyone know what Jordan's middle name is??

MsPurrl said:

No problem, Purplereign--there's no way you could have known! Kev is 52 now--she's quite accustomed to who she is. :lol:

:hi5: :giggle:

I love the names the Hewsons have named their gorgeous brood - I remember when I first heard they'd named their daughter Jordan thinking how pretty it was :cute:. . . & harboured secret fantasies of naming my daughter the same - hubby was not so enamoured though . . . he won :lol:

My middle name is Christina, and I'm totally glad that it's my middle name, cause it's too usual in my opinion. In school we had like 3 or 4 Christinas in one class...:tsk:

Purplereign said:

:hi5: :giggle:

I love the names the Hewsons have named their gorgeous brood - I remember when I first heard they'd named their daughter Jordan thinking how pretty it was :cute:. . . & harboured secret fantasies of naming my daughter the same - hubby was not so enamoured though . . . he won :lol:

I love it too. I had a friend in grade school called Jordan, went by Jori. I always thought it was pretty for a girl. Now there are SO many of them, at least around here. All we have are Kennedys, McKenzies, Jordans, Austens....

Liesje said:

I love it too. I had a friend in grade school called Jordan, went by Jori. I always thought it was pretty for a girl. Now there are SO many of them, at least around here. All we have are Kennedys, McKenzies, Jordans, Austens....

Jordans pretty popular for boys round these parts, which makes me laugh because I've always thought of it as a great girls name :) (thanks to B and Ali :yes: )

Back
Top Bottom