Bono's Smile...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
d1379688.jpg

I absolutely adore Bono's smile!! It seems so shy and boyish sometimes. He gets that crease/dimple in his cheek thats so appealing. I especially love a scene in the ABOY video. He's on the flatbed truck and he runs his hand through his hair (another affectation that I LOVE!!) and smiles. :drool: :drool:

sweetie said:
I absolutely adore Bono's smile!! It seems so shy and boyish sometimes. He gets that crease/dimple in his cheek thats so appealing. I especially love a scene in the ABOY video. He's on the flatbed truck and he runs his hand through his hair (another affectation that I LOVE!!) and smiles. :drool: :drool:

heh and the bit of arrogance too... you know , he sings 'I like the sound of My own voice' at that moment :) if anyone can find a screenshot????
My fave moment of the conan show :) The tall puppy syndrom, Conan: what's that? is that because I'm tall?
:bono: naaaaah nothin...
I LOVE the mischief in his eyes.... a cute little boy planning something :drool:
brian6sr.jpg

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Bono's smile makes me smile, even when I'm having a horrible day. Here are a few of my favorite Bono smiles

bonolive84.jpg

This is one of my fave pics of the Bman - I remember at Live8, this was just after the the line "I need your love" - that really is just the cutest smile. I recall people laughing at him, not in a mean way, it was just funny ;)

Ahh, I love the Bono smile. Second best thing, after the bluest eyes I've ever seen.

organize067.jpg

bono359.jpg

Back
Top Bottom